UPSC Medical Officer & Specialist Recruitment 2021.Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 14/01/2021 for following Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Medical Officer, Medical Specialist as Assistant Professor etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format.
UPSC Medical Officer & Specialist Recruitment 2021 Details –
- Junior Scientific Officer: 01 vacancies (OBC) in National Centre of Organic Farming, Ghaziabad, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Director (Conservation): 01 vacancy (UR) in Archaeological Survey of India, Ministry of Culture
- Deputy Superintending Archaeological Engineer: 03 vacancies (UR) in Archaeological Survey of India, Ministry of Culture
- Assistant Clinical Embryologist: 01 vacancies (UR) in Safdarjung Hospital, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Dialysis Medical Officer (DMO): 05 vacancies (OBC-01, UR04)(PH-01) in Dr R.M.L Hospital, New Delhi, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Anatomy): 09 vacancies (OBC-02, EWS-01, UR-06) in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (ENT): 04 vacancies (OBC-01, UR-03) in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Engineer and Ship Surveyor-cum- Deputy Director General (Technical): 05 vacancies (SC-01, OBC-01, EWS-02, UR-01) in Directorate General of Shipping, Mumbai, Ministry of Shipping
Application Fee for the Positions –
Rs.25/- to be paid cash/online at SBI. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
How to Apply UPSC Medical Officer & Specialist Recruitment 2021
Apply Online on prescribed application format at UPSC Online website at https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php from 26/12/2020 to 14/01/2021