The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold a written Examination on 08/08/2021 for recruitment of 159 Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) under Central Armed Forces Assistant Commandant Recruitment Examination, 2021 (Advt. No. 08/2021-CPF.
UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment Exam 2021
Name of the Post – Assistant Commandant
- Vacancies: 159 vacancies
- Age: 20-25 years as of 1st August 2021. The upper age is relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified in the Notice.
- Pay Scale: Pay Level-10 ₹56100-177500 in 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university or an equivalent qualification.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in the notice.
- Sex: Both male and female candidates are eligible for appointment to BSF, CRPF. However, only male candidates are eligible for appointment in ITBP.
- Possession of an NCC B or C Certificate will be a desirable qualification. The desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of the Interview/ Personality Test only.
Selection Procedure –
How to Apply for UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment Exam 2021