UGC NET Exam 2022 by NTA for Assistant Professor. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) for ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ and eligibility for ‘Assistant Professor’ in 82 subjects in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
The slots of JRF of both UGC-NET December 2021 & June 2022 cycles have been merged while the methodology for Subject wise cum Category-wise allocation of JRF remain unchanged.
Details of UGC NET Exam 2022 by NTA for Assistant Professor
Eligibility Criteria of UGC NET Exam 2022
- General/ Unreserved/ General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC (available on the website: www.ugc.ac.in in Humanities and Social Science (including languages), Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL / SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
Application Fee of UGC NET 2022
- General/ Unreserved: Rs. 1100/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – (NCL)/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Rs. 550/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: Rs. 275/-
- Payment Mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E-Challan (SBI/ HDFC/ Syndicate/ ICICI Payment Gateway)
How to Apply for NTA UGC NET ?
Important Dates & Links Details
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Starting of Online Application||30/04/2022|
|Last Date of Application||20/05/2022|
|Last date of successful transaction of Examination fee||20-05-2022 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Online only:||21 to 23-05-2022|
|Downloading of CSIR UGC NET Admit Cards:||To be Announced later Through Website|
|Date of CSIR UGC NET Examination:||To be Announced later Through Website|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Information Brochure||Click Here|