Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare (TTWD) Assam notified for all concerned who have applied for the LDA-cum-Typist post at District H.Q. under Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam against Advertisement No. DTGW/ESSTT/8/2020-21/30 dtd. 19th December, 2020 that the Written Test (OMR based) will be held on 10th January, 2021 (Reporting Time: 09:00 A.M.).
The Admit Card mentioning of venue, date and time of the Written Test can be downloaded through the own login id of the applicant created during the application through the portal https://ttwjobapplications.in w.e.f. 06-01-2021 onwards.
Tea Tribes Welfare Admit Card Download Details
Name of post: Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist
- No of posts: 15 Posts
- Name of department: Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam
- Type of exam: Written Test (OMR)
- Date of exam: 10th January 2021 (Sunday)
- Admit card availability: From 6th January 2021
How to Download Admit Card for LDA in Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards for Tea Tribes Welfare Assam written test 2021.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- Click on Download Tea Tribes Welfare Admit Card 2021 link.
- New page will be opened.
- Now, enter your credentials and click “Login”.
- Now your admit card will be downloaded.
Here is the syllabus of Tea Tribes Welfare Assam written test 2021.
|SL No||Subject||Total Marks||Time|
|1||General English including General Knowledge & Quantitative Aptitude||150||90 Minutes|
|2||Knowledge of Computer(Theory)||50||30 Minutes|
|3||Language Skill Test in Assamese/Bengali/Altenative English||50||30 Minutes|