In pursuance of the Notification No.FIF.99/2020/Pt-111/39 dated 29.9.2020 issued by the Finance (Institutional Finance) Department, Govt. of Assam, Dispur, the undersigned is pleased to conduct Walk-In-Interview from the intending candidates for temporary engagement for the post of SVAYEM Sahayak on Contractual Basis for a period of 06 (Six) months at fixed pay under the ‘Re-Svayem Scheme’ with fulfillment of the terms & conditions as detailed below:Svayem Sahayak Recruitment 2020 in DC Office Jorhat,Jobs in Assam,Sakori News,Sarkari Sakori,Assam Govt Jobs
Name of the Post : Svayem Sahayak
- Nos of Post : 02 (Two)
- Remuneration: Fixed pay of Rs. 25,000.00 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) only per month.
- Category : Un-reserved.
- a. The candidate must be a permanent resident of Jorhat District.
- b. He/She must preferably have good oral and written communication skills in Assamese and English.
- c. He/She should preferably have a personal functional Laptop
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- a. Post Graduate in Management / Economics / Social Work and Certificate of one year Computer Diploma Course.
- b. Preference will be given to candidates from National Institutes and having prior work experience.
- c. Computer proficiency must be taken.
- d. He/She should not be more than 35 years of age on the day of publication of the recruitment advertisement.
No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
Date of Walk-in-interview: 19.11.2020 from 11 a.m. onwards (Registration time 9 am to 10.30 a.m.)
Venue of Interview: Conference Hall of the Office of Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat
Terms & Condition:
- The engagement of Svayem Sahayak is purely temporary and initially for minimum period of 06 (six) months.
- This engagement is scheme specific. Hence, payment of remuneration will be subject to the release of fund from Govt. of Assam
- The engagement may be terminated without assigning any reason thereof or if the performance of the incumbent is found not satisfactory.
- The Engagement does not confer any right on the Svayem Sahayak for any future engagement / regularization of such engagement under regular Govt. establishment by virtue of his / her performing duties as a temporary appointee.
Functions of Svayem Sahayak:
- To facilitate implementation process of the Re-Svayem scheme at Jorhat district.
- The Sahayak would function directly under the control and supervision of the Deputy Commissioner.
Documents Required: Original documents / certificates on age proof, address proof and educational qualification, experience certificate to be produced during the interview and self-attested Photocopies alongwith recent Passport size photograph to be submitted with the application in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX and updated CV. Candidates should furnished valid e-mail ID, Phone No. (having whatsapp) in the application form.