Online application are invited tom intending eligible candidates who are Citizens of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 the Constitution of India and ordinary resident of Assam for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below of subordinate offices the Directorate of Social Welfare.Assam,Uzanbazar,,Guwahati in the following scale of pay plus other allowances under rules.
Supervisor Jobs in Social Welfare Assam 74 Post
Name of post: Supervisor
- No of posts: 74 [UR: 17, OBC/ MOBC: 32, SC: 1, STP: 2, STH: 14, EWS: 8]
- Pay Scale: Rs 14000 – 60500, GP: 7600
Eligibility Criteria for Supervisor Jobs in Social Welfare Assam
- Gender: The posts are for the female candidates only.
- Citizenship: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must have registered her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
Educational Qualification for Supervisor Jobs in Social Welfare
- (i) Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. Preference will be given to graduate in Social Work/Home Science and related fields like Nutrition/ Anthropology/ Sociology/ Education/ Psychology etc. OR
- (ii) Instructor and Principals (Female) of Training Centres for Middle Level ICDS functionaries having Graduation in any discipline.
Age Limit :
- For the candidates mentioned at (i) Educational Qualification: A candidate must not be leas than 16 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 year for SC/ ST(PYST(H) and 0 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) es on. 1st January 2021. This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidate who have attained the necessary educational or other qualification prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit 40 years.
- For the candidates mentioned st (ii) Educational Qualification: Upper age limit is 45 years as on 01.01.2021.
Application Fee: There will be no application fees.
Selection Process of Supervisor Jobs in Social Welfare Assam
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required tb appear in an OMR based objective type written test to be held at a venue and date to be notified later through local news paper and official website.
How to Apply for Supervisor Jobs in Social Welfare Assam
Candidates are required to apply online (only) through the link https://socialwelfarerecruitment.in in the website https://womenandchildren.assam.gov.in with effect from 10.30 AM of 5th February, 2021 to 11.59 PM of 14th February 2021.
Documents to be uploaded while Apply Online
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Latest passport size photograph
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C or equivalent examination
- Minimum Education Qualification certificate for the post concerned
- Essential Qualification certificate
- Scanned Signature
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/ Certificate
- Caste Certificate from the competent authority (in case of reserved category OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates)
- Income and Asset Certificate from the competent authority (in case of candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority (in case of PwD category)
- Discharge Certificate (applicable to Ex-Serviceman only) issued by the competent authority
- Declaration Form A
Important Dates of Supervisor Jobs in Social Welfare Assam
Starting date of submission of online application: 5th February 2021, 10.30 AM
Last date of submission of online application: 14th February 2021, 11.59 PM