Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online application for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2021 for the recruitment of multiple posts in the cadre of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator.
Details of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
Name of exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2021
Name of posts:
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade “A”
No of posts: To be updated soon
Pay Scale are as follows:
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2(Rs. 19,900-63,200)
- Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300)
- Data Entry Operator,Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CHSL Recruitment
Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
- PWD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- ESM: 3 years
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment
- SC/ ST PWD/ ESM/ Women: Nil
- UR/ OBC: Rs 100/-
- Payment mode: BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official SSC Recruitment Portal.
|Details of Events||Crucial Dates and Links|
|Commencement of Application||01-02-2022|
|Last Date of Application||07-03-2022|
|Date of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination:||May 2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|