Srikishan Sarda College, Hailakandi Advertisement Applications in prescribed format as published by DHE. Assam, with complete biodata and self-attested copies of all testimonials from HSLC onward are hereby invited from eligible candidate for direct recruitment to the following vacant posts of Assistant Professor.
SS College Hailakandi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Details –
- STATISTICS: 02 (TWO) POSTS: One Reserved for ST(H) (Roster Point No. 50) & One Un-reserved (Roster Point No. 16)
- PERSIAN: 01 (ONE) POST: Reserved for OBC/ MOBC (Roster Points 47)
- ENGLISH: 01 (ONE) POST: Un-Reserved (Roster Point No. 03)
- BOTANY: (ONE) POST: Reserved for ST. (P) (Roster Points 15)
- POLITICAL SCIENCE: 01 (ONE) POST: Reserved for SC (Roster Points 36)
Qualification – Educational qualification and age relaxation for reserved category candidate will be as per Govt OM no AHE.40712017/54 Dated 25th Nov 2020 and DHE/CE/ Misc/47/2019/45 dated 10.07.2019 and state reservation policy will be followed strictly in the selection process.
Candidate has to submit PRC. In-service candidate has to submit the application through proper channel with recent NOC from the current employer.
Application should be accompanied with a DD of Rs 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand) only in favour of Principal, S.S. College payable at SBI Hailakandi. Details regarding advertisement and format for application etc. are available at the college official website www.sscollegehkd.ac.in.
Application should be addressed to ‘Principal, S. S. College, Hailakandi, P.O. and Dist Hailakandi, Assam 788151″ and should reach within 15 days from the date of publication of the same.
TA / DA for appearing the interview will not be paid to the applicants. Incomplete/ defective application will be rejected at the time of scrutiny and no call letter will be issued to such applicants.
NB: 1.Candidates who applied for the post of Assistant Professor in the Department of Persian earlier dated 22.10.2019 need not apply afresh,
2. The Applicants should write the name of the post in top of the envelop.