Eligible candidates willing to serve as purely temporary posts are invited for Walk-in-Interview for engagement on contractual basis for the establishment of District Legal Services Authority, South Samar Mankachar, Hatsingimari.
South Salmara Judiciary Recruitment Details
1.Name of the Post:Receptionist
- No of Post:01
- Qualification: Graduate along with a Six Months diploma/ certificate course in computers with proficiency in MS Office, Internet & Email.
- Consolidated Pay RS. 20,000/- P.M
2.Name of the Post:Grade IV (Peon)
- No of Post:01
- Qualification:VIII Passed.
- Consolidated Pay RS. 9,000/- P.M
Other Criteria for the Vacancy
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2021, the upper age relaxation as per Govt. norms.
- Candidate must be Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Willing candidate shall attend the Walk-in-Interview with valid photo Identity proof, Age proof, Caste Certificate (if any), all Educational testimonials, Computer Diploma/ Certificates, Experience certificate (if any) all in Original and 2 (two) recent passport size photographs.
- Date of Walk in Interview: 06.08.2021 and 07.08.2021
- Reporting Time:12:30 PM.onwards
- Venue:District Court Complex, Dhubri
Selection Process: The selection process will be held n 2 (two) steps. The first step would be Walk-in-Interview. Those candidates who would qualify in the walk-in-interview will be called for Computer Test. On the basis of the sum total of marks obtained in the interview and Computer Test, final select list will be prepared.