In pursuance of the Govt of Assam Notification No. AHE 28/202014 dated 04.02.2020 and DHE Letter No. OHE10E/Misc/12/202014 dated 06.02.2020. Assam, applications are invited in the format prescribed by DHE, Assam along with complete Bio-data, contact details, e-mail ID, WhetsApp No with all self attested copies of testimonials from HSLC onwards from the eligible candidates having Master Degree in concerned subject and latest UGC norms for recruitment against the following sanctioned post
Sonari College Assistant Professor Recruitment Details
Assistant Professor in the following department –
- Department Economics — No. of post – 01, Category UR, Roster Point No 3
- Department Education — No. of post – 02, Category UR-Roster Point No 7 , Category SC-Roster Point No 36
- Department Botany — No. of post – 02, Category OBC-Roster Point No 13 , Category OBC-Roster Point No 37
- Department Chemistry — No. of post – 01, Category UR, Roster Point No 18
- Department Mathematics — No. of post – 02, Category OBC-Roster Point No 26 , Category ST (H)-Roster Point No 30
- Department Physics — No. of post – 01, Category ST (H), Roster Point No 10
- Department Zoology — No. of post – 01, Category OBC, Roster Point No 17 a)
Pay Scale – UGC Scale of pay.
Age Limit – The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years on 01.01.2020 with relaxation as per Govt rules.
Qualifications for Assistant Professor Job in Sonari College –
- The candidates must have the qualifications for direct requirement of Assistant Professor (Reference Clause 3.014.4.0/4.4.1) of UGC Regulation dtd. 30th June. 2010.
- The Educational qualification and selection procedure will be as per DHE, Govt of Assam office memorandum No. AHE 407/2017/54 dated 25th November, 2020 and DHE letter No. DHE/PA/Order116/2016/168 dated 26th November, 2020.
- The candidates must have to acquire qualification latest by the date of submission of their application. Other eligibility like MPhil/Ph. D./ Seminar Papers/Publication etc. can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
- The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must have proficiency in local language. f) Candidates in services must apply through proper channel along with NOC from competent authority.
How to Apply for Assistant Professor Post in Sonari College –
Application accompanied by a nonrefundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2500.00 (Rupees Two thousand five hundred) only drawn In favour of Principal , Sonari College, Sonari, Charaideo, Assam payable at UCO Bank, Sonari Branch must reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Incomplete application will be rejected.
Dates of interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due time. No TA/DA will be admissible. Principal & Secretary SonariCollege