Applications are invited for the post of Secretary, Assam Real Estate Regulatory Authority from the retired officers belonging to Assam Civil Service of the rank of Joint Secretary to the Government of Assam or above. The Candidates should fulfill the following while applying for the post:
- The candidates must possess at least 15 years of experience in the State Civil Service and must be in the rank of Joint Secretary to the Government of Assam or above.
- The candidates should of maximum 62 years of age as on 1st September, 2020.
- The candidates should not have any financial or other interest with any real estate promoters. The candidate must furnish a certificate to this effect while applying for the post.
- The pay package will be based on his last pay drawn minus basic pay on the date of his retirement.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of Computers.
Address for Apply: Applications should be submitted with their bio data mentioning their age, qualifications, experience etc .addressed to the Secretary , Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA), Assam, Institute of Town Planners. near Bodoland House, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara. Guwahati-781022
Last Date:15th September, 2020.
Official Notification – Click Here