Applications are invited from the intending candidates for the post of 3 (Three) nos. of Junior Administrative Assistant cum Program Assistant on Contractual basis in the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA), Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-21. Initial contractual period will be for 11 months from the date of joining, which will be revised on the basis of performance of the selected candidate.
SEBA Recruitment Details 2021
Name of the Post:Program Assistant
- No of Post:03
- Remuneration: Rs. 17,000 per month (with Annual Increment and DA as admissible).
- Required Age as on 01.01.2021: Minimum 21 years and maximum 43 years.
Eligibility Criteria SEBA Recruitment 2021
- Required Qualifications: Candidates must be graduate in Science, Arts or Commerce stream having minimum 55% marks in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in graduation.
- Candidate having MCA (Master of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 10 (ten) points based on MCA degree marks.
- Candidate having BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up 0 5 (Five) points based on BCA degree marks.
Candidate having experience in computer application system in any Govt. and Private sector will get extra points as mentioned below:
- 1 year – 1 point
- 2 years – 2 points
- 3 years – 3 points
- 4 years – 4 points
- 5 years and above – 5 points
Application fees for SEBA Recruitment 2021
Applicant has to deposit an amount of Rs 250 in favour of Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Assam either through Demand Draft of any National Bank payable at Guwahati or through chalan of the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd. Bamunimaidam Branch Guwahati (Challan available in the SEBA office) payable at Assam Co-operative Apex Bank, SEBA complex.
How to Apply for SEBA Program Assistant Recruitment 2021
Please visit SEBA’s official website sebaonline.org Link for online application will be available from 22nd June 2021 to 4th July 2021.
After applying online, the Application Form with all filled data, as entered by the candidate, will be downloaded. Candidate has to submit/send all the relevant documents along with the downloaded Application Form and necessary Fees to SEBA office; Guwahati, by 10th July 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be ca led for further process (Computer skill test and Viva). Under no circumstance the applications will be accepted after the last date as declared.
|Events and Details||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application||22nd June 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||4th July 2021|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Full Adv Details||Click Here|