Recruitment of Engineering Graduates and Post Graduates as Scientific Officer through DGFS and OCES 2021 scheme entry of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)Training Schools.
If you are an Engineering Graduate or a Science Post-Graduate having a minimum of 60% marks, DAE offers you an opportunity to appear for Selection Process for admission to its training programmes through DGFS and OCES 2021.
One-Year Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Post-Graduates (OCES) at BARC Training School and its affiliates, and Two-Year DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme (DGFS) for joining M.Tech. in specific specializations at various Indian Institutes of Technology is offered in OCES and DGFS 2021.
OCES Trainee Scientific Officer (TSO) and DGFS Fellows are paid a stipend of ₹35000 per month during the period of their training and a one-time book allowance of ₹10000. DGFS Fellows are to be reimbursed the tuition fee for M.Tech. / M.Chem. Engg. and are additionally paid a one-time Contingency Grant of ₹25000 to meet M.Tech. / M.Chem. Engg. project related expenses.
On successful completion of training, the candidates will join as Scientific Officer in the pay scale of Pay Level-10 of 7th Pay Commission starting ₹56100 with 3 increments (₹63000/-) at one of the DAE units with attractive career progression up to the highest echelons.
Scientific Officer Recruitment in BARC
Successful Trainee Scientific Officer (TSO) will be posted as Scientific Officers in one of the following DAE units –
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore
- Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC), Kolkata
- Heavy Water Board (HWB), Mumbai
- Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Hyderabad
- Board of Radiation and Isotope Technology (BRIT), Mumbai
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL), Mumbai
- Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Ltd (BHAVINI), Kalpakkam
- Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD), Hyderabad
- Uranium Corporation of India Ltd (UCIL), Jaduguda
- Directorate of Construction, Services and Estate Management (DCS&EM), Mumbai
FRT-M is an additional Training Scheme option available to applicants belonging to Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
FRT-E is an additional Training Scheme option available to applicants belonging to Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
QA&QC is an additional Training Scheme option available to applicants belonging to Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering.
RSES is an additional Training Scheme option to applicants belonging to Nuclear Engineering, Physics and Chemistry disciplines.
There is no separate Training Scheme called ‘Nuclear Engineering’ and selected candidates belonging to Nuclear Engineering will be allotted RSES or Mechanical or Chemical as their Training Schemes
Age: 26 years as of 01/08/2021.
Application Fees for the Scientific Officer Recruitment in BARC
Rs.500/- to be paid online in SBI. No fee for Women/SC/ST/PWD and DODPKIA candidates.
How to Apply for Scientific Officer Recruitment in BARC
- Candidates have to fill up the Online Application form provided on the website www.barconlineexam.in.
- Candidates need to register through ‘Apply Online’ link by providing essential information like name, mother’s name, date of birth, e-mail id and a preferred login id. It may be noted that the details provided at this stage cannot be modified later on, and hence the candidates are advised to be careful in entering the details.
- Upon successful registration, the candidates can activate their account either through the OTP sent to their registered mobile number or through the Activation link sent to the candidates’ registered email id.
- Once the candidate’s account is activated, he/she can subsequently log in multiple times through ‘Candidate’s Login’ link to fill in the Online Application form.