SCERT, Assam notified for the Admit Card download for the recruitment of 34 non gazetted vacancy in different Teacher Education Institutions (TEI) under the Directorate of State Council of Educational Research and Training (S.C.E.R.T.), Assam. Candidates may download their admit card from this page.
SCERT Assam Admit Card Download 2021 Details
- Name of post: Non Gazetted Posts
- No of posts: 34
- Name organisation: State Council of Educational Research and Training (S.C.E.R.T.), Assam
- Exam date: 6 and 7th February 2021
- Admit card status: Available
SCERT Assam Recruitment Syllabus for Non Gazetted Posts
Syllabus for written test for different categories of posts under the Directorate of SCERT, Assam is as given below:
SCERT Assam Exam Schedule
SCERT Assam has released the examination schedule for the recruitment of 34 Lower Division Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Stenographer, Graduate Instructor, Assistant Teacher, Librarian and Instructor vacancy. Candidates who have submitted their application for these posts may view following image for their exam schedule at the following image.
Steps to download SCERT Assam Admit Card
- a) Scroll down, go to Important Web Links.
- b) Click on the Download Admit Card Link.
- c) Enter Your Registration No, Date Of Birth and Captcha.
- d) Click on the Login Link.
- e) Your admit card will be popped up; save/ print the same.