Central Recruitment & Promotion Department (CRPD) of State Bank of India (SBI) invites online recruitment application forms from Indian citizens for appointment of following Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions of Specialist Cadre Officers in various specialty disciplines (Specially in Information Technology (IT)) on a regular basis in various disciplines at various levels in SBI. (Advt. No.: CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2020-21/14-27-28-29-30-31).
State Bank of India (SBI) is India’s largest commercial bank in terms of assets, deposits, branches, number of customers and employees, enjoying the faith of millions of customers across the social spectrum.
The SBI has come with the last recruitment advertisement of the year 2020 No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/14 to CRPD/SCO/2020-21/31 of Specialist Cadre Officers for its various division/divisions. The specialist officers in SBI are supposed to carry out some of the very important work related to the smooth functioning of the bank. Working as a Specialist Officer in the State Bank of India (SBI) is a pride in itself. If you are looking for an Officer vacancy for your career and especially in the banking sector, then you should apply for this last Officer recruitment of the year 2020 in SBI and should not miss this opportunity.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
- Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment Advt. No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/14
- Manager (Marketing): 12 vacancies in MMGS-III Scale, Age: 40 years
- Deputy Manager (Marketing): 26 vacancies in MMGS-II Scale, Age: 35 years
- Manager (Credit Procedures): 02 vacancies in MMGS-III Scale, Age: 25-35 years
- Assistant Manager (Systems) : 183 vacancies in JMGS-I Scale, Age : 30 years
- Deputy Manager (Systems) : 17 vacancies in MMGS-II Scale, Age : 33 years
- IT Security Expert : 15 vacancies in MMGS-III Scale, Age : 38 years
- Project Manager : 14 vacancies in MMGS-III Scale, Age : 38 years
- Application Architect : 05 vacancies in MMGS-III Scale, Age : 38 years
- Technical Lead : 02 vacancies in MMGS-III Scale, Age : 38 years
- Assistant Manager (Security Analyst) : 40 vacancies in JMGS-I Scale, Age : 28 years
- Deputy Manager (Security Analyst) : 60 vacancies in MMGS-II Scale, Age : 33 years
- Manager (Network Security Specialist) : 12 vacancies in MMGS-III Scale, Age: 45 years
- Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist) : 20 vacancies in MMGS-III Scale, Age: 45 years
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit): 28 vacancies in MMGS-II Scale, Age: 21-35 years
- Engineer (Fire): 16 vacancies in JMGS-I Scale, Age: 40 years
Pay Scale for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021
- Junior Management Grade Scale (JMGS)-I – – ₹23700-42020
- Middle Management Grade Scale (MMGS) -II – ₹31705-45950
- MMGS-III – ₹42020-51490
Application Fees for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021
Rs.750/- (No for SC/ST/PWD candidates) to be paid online. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021
Apply Online on the prescribed format for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Year End Vacancy Recruitment 2020-21 at SBI recruitment website from 22/12/2020 to 11/01/2021 only.
The Registration process & Other details are as follows :
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents (Brief resume, ID proof, Age, Educational qualification, Experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called)
- In case candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any traveling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careersor https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careersregularly for details and updates (inclusiveness of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail or will be uploaded on the Bank’s websites(No hard copy will be sent)
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in thefinal merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.8.HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.9.All revision / corrigible will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned websites.