State Bank of India (SBI) invites Online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for selection and recruitment for engagement of Manager (Retail Products) in State Bank of India (SBI) on regular basis.
|Commencement of Online Registration of Application||22/01/2021|
|Closure of Registration of Application||12/02/2021|
|Closure for Editing Application Details||12/02/2021|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||28/02/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||22/01/2021 to 12/02/2021|
|Login Here||Click Here To Regsiter|
SBI Retail Product Manager Recruitment 2021
Manager (Retail Products) : 05 vacancies (UR-04, OBC-01) for (For Personal, Gold, Car & Two Wheeler, Education and Consumer Durable Loans)
- Scale of Pay: MMGS-III Scale ₹63840-78230,
- Age Limit: 25-35 years as of 01/0/2021,
- Educational Qualification: Full time MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/ B Tech in any stream.
Application Fee for SBI Retail Product Manager Recruitment 2021
Rs. 50/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates) to be paid online.
How to Apply for SBI Manager Recruitment 2021
Apply Online in the prescribed format for SBI Manager Retail Products Recruitment 2021 at SBI website from 22/01/2021 to 12/02/2021 only.
Selection Process for SBI Retail Product Manager Recruitment 2021
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be based on Short listing and Interview.
- Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the men list.