State Bank of India provides many opportunities for young graduates as well as experienced professionals for accelerated career growth. Discover all the opportunities below to join the largest bank of the country and work in an exciting, motivating, meritocratic and truly collaborative environment.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT/Special area(mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state). The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be offered appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited.
Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2021and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 31.07.2021. Candidates are advised to check regularly Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers for details and updates. The examination will be as detailed under point No. 4 under Selection procedure.
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post – Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
- No of Post : 5237 Vacancies (Current-4915, Special Recruitment- 85, Backlog-237) across various states in India,
- Age: 20-28 years as of 01/04/2021.Relaxation as per govt norms.
- Pay Scale: Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/-(Rs.17900/-plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
- Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021.Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021.
Application Fees : 750/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD) to be paid through online mode only.
How to Apply for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021
Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers -Recruitment of Junior Associates 2021. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking.
Help-desk: In case of any problem infilling up the form, payment of fee/intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 05:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.inCandidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of JuniorAssociate-2021’ in the subject of the email.
Pr-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID&mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Candidates should first scan their photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression and hand-written declarationas detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature (Annexure-II).
- The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows:“I,______(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left thumb impression is of mine”
- Left Thumb Impression:If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his /her right thumb for applying)
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careersor https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available under the ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- Fee can be paid by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated,which may be printed for record. Printout of Application Form is NOT to be sent to SBI.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
Selection process for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021
The selection process will consist of on-linetest (Preliminary & Main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hourduration consisting of 3 Sections as follows.
|Sl No||Name of the Test||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4thof mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.No minimum qualifying marks are prescribed for individual testOR for aggregate score.Section wise marks will not be maintained.Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
Phase –II: Main Examination:Structure of Online Main Exam would be follows –
|Sl No||Name of the Test||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35|
|4||Reasoning Ability & ComputerAptitude||50||60||45|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Min|
Tentative List of Centres for Preliminary Examination,Main Examination& Pre-Examination Training
|State Code||State/ UT||Exam Centre|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad (Bihar), Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|19||Gujarat||Ahmedabad –Gandhinagar, Anand, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|20||Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Rohtak,Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|21||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|22||Jammu & KashmirJ||ammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|23||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|24||Karnataka||Ballari, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli –Dharwad, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udup|
|25||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur|
|28||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
Importants Dates of SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||27/04/2021|
|Closure of registration of application||17/05/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||17/05/2021|
|Last date for printing your application||01/06/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||27/04/2021 to 17/05/2021|