SBI invited Applications from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time). Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of post: Apprentice –
- Total No of posts: 6100
- Category-wise vacancy: SC: 977, ST: 567, OBC: 1375, EWS: 604, UR: 2577
- Total vacancy in Assam: 250 posts
|District Name||No of Post||District Name||No of Post|
|Darrang||4||North Cachar Hills||3|
|Karimganj||6||South Salmara Manchachar||1|
|Kokrajhar||4||West Karbi Anglong||3|
Examination centers in Assam: Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Apprentice Recruitment
- Educational Qualification as on 31.10.2020: Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Local Language for Assam: Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo
- Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- Duration of Training: Duration of training is of one year.
- Stipend/ Benefit: The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
The Selection Process of SBI Apprentice Recruitment
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of:-
- (i) online written test, and
- (ii) test of local language
The structure of online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows:
- General/Financial Awareness: 25 Marks
- General English: 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 25 Marks
How to Download SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021
The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself booklet” by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers tentatively in the month of August, 2021.
Application Fee of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 300/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PWD/: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
How to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
Important Dates & Events of this Jobs are as follows:
|Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee:||06-07-2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee:||26-07-2021|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Full Adv Details||Click Here|