SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: The most popular in India, State Bank of India (SBI) has released a recruitment notification to recruit 8500 Apprentices in different offices of SBI across India. The selection will be based on the performance of a candidate in an online written test and local language test. The official advertisement of SBI Apprentice (CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07) states that the details related to vacancy, eligibility, fees, selection procees, salary & career path, etc is mentioned below in this post.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Overview::
SBI Apprentice 2020 Exam Date Out : The selection of an SBI Apprentice will be based on a Computer based online exam and local language test. The tentative exam date for SBI Apprentice 2020 Exam has been released by SBI along with its notification. The important dates for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 exam are as follows:
|SBI Apprentice Notification||19th November 2020|
|On-line registration Starts From||20th November 2020|
|On-line registration Ends on||10th December 2020|
|Last Date for Eiditing the Application||10th December 2020|
|Last Date for Printing Application||25th December 2020|
|SBI Apprentice Call Letter||January, 2021|
|SBI Apprentice Online Exam Date||January, 2021|
|SBI Apprentice Result||_______|
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) –
- Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project.
- The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fees.
- Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
- All revisions/corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only.
- State wise seats of apprentices, State wise Local languages, District wise training seats below:
|Andhra Pradesh||620||Telugu, Urdu|
|Goa||720||Konkan, Marathi, English|
|Himachal Pradesh||130||Hindi, English|
|Jammu Kashmir||0||Urdu, English|
|Meghalaya||40||English, Garo, Khasi|
|Tamil Nadu||470||Tamil, English|
|Uttar Pradesh||1206||Hindi, Urdu|
|West Bengal||480||Bengali, Nepali|
SBI Apprentice Eligibiltiy Criteria:
The eligibility criteria of any bank exam depends on Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Experience, Local Language etc. The detailed analysis on these factors are givem below:
SBI Apprentice Educational Qualification:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University in India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
SBI Apprentice Age Limit:
Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive).
- Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
RESERVATION FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITY (PWD):
Reservation for Persons with Disability is horizontal within the overall vacancies. Reservation has been provided to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as per section 34 of “Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”. The post is identified suitable for the Persons with undernoted categories of benchmark disabilities as defined in the Schedule of RPWD Act 2016: Locomotor Disabilities (LD), Visual Impairment (VI), Hearing Impaired (HI) and Other PWDs ‘d’ & ‘e’ categories: “Specific Learning Disability” (SLD), “Mental Illness” (MI), “Autism spectrum disorder” (ASD) and “Multiple Disabilities” means multiple disabilities amongst LD, VI, HI, SLD, MI & ASD.
SBI Apprentice Salary
The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
SBI Apprentice Application Fee
The online application fee for SBI Apprentice 2020 exam fee has already been released. A total of Rs. 300/- is to be paid by candidates belonging to General Category as the application fee for SBI Apprentice 2020 exam. The same amount is narrowed down to Rs. 0/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
SBI Apprentice Selection Process
Selection for engagement of SBI apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of local language.
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2020
The total time duration for SBI Apprentice Online test is 1 hour (60 minutes) for 100 marks. 100 questions will be asked in the Computer Based Examination (CBE). Check the section-wise exam pattern for the online examination below. Check the updated SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2020 described here.
SBI Apprentice Test A: Objective Test (Online)
|Name of Test||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 mins|
|General English||25||25||15 mins|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 mins|
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Duration of Training:
Three years only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during apprenticeship engagent in the Bank.
Test of Local Language
The specified local languages of the states are as mentioned in notification PDF. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular state, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) of the specified local language of that State as mentioned in advertisement PDF. The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination.
Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for apprentice. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. Candidates will have to appear for the test of specified opted local language at a centre (to be decided by the Bank) of the State applied for, at his/her own expenses.
Engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
Final Selection will be subject to
- a) Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application
- b) Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
- c) Declared fit in the Medical examination.
How to Apply Online for SBI Apprentice 2020
Steps to Apply Online for SBI Apprentice 2020 Exam
- Visit the official website of SBI (sbi.co.in) or Click on the direct link to Apply Online mentioned above.
- Go to the Careers section and click on the Apply Online link under the Recruitment of Apprentice 2020.
- Click for New Registration.
- Then you’ll be required to upload or enter your details- Basic Info, Details, Qualification, Photographs and Signature.
- Preview your application.
- Make Payment and do the final submit.
Points to know before apply online
- The candidate will have to apply for vacancy of one State only. A candidate applying against vacancy of one State will not be eligible to apply against vacancy of any other State.
- Candidature of the applicant will be considered only against the vacancies in the State for which he/ she has applied/ opted. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
- Selected candidates will be posted in the Circle of that State against whose vacancy they are selected.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020,Banking Jobs,