Valeur Fabtex Private Limited an NSDC Training Partner, Invites Application from eligible candidates for the positions of Vocational Trainer to be engaged for Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan.
Details of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment
1.Tourism & Hospitality
- No of Post : 20
- Qualification: Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management, with at least 5 years’work/teaching experience In Food and Beverage service including one year as supervisory capacity in a classified Hotel or Facility Management Company.
- No of Post: 14
- Qualification:Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology OR Bachelor Degree in Computer Application/ Science/ Information Technology (BCA, B. Sc, Computer Science/Information Technology) OR Graduate with PGDCA OR DOEACC A Level Certificate. criteria. However higher qualifications will also be acceptable
- No of Post :33
- Qualification:Post-graduation in Horticulture, with at least 1 year work/teaching experience.
4.Electronics & Hardware
- No of Post : 75
- Qualification:B.E, / B. Tech. in Electrical? Electronics / Telecommunication with one year experience in the relevant field OR Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/Electronics/ Telecommunication from recognized board of technical education with two years’experience In relevant field.
- No of Post : 20
- Qualification :Degree in Automobile Engineering /Mechanical Engineering,with at least 1 year work / teaching experience
6.Beauty & Wellness
- No of Post :23
- Qualification :Graduate with Cosmetology/Beauty & wellness certificate or hair dressing /any international diploma in Hair dressing of 6 months duration with 1-year experience as a hair stylist. OR 12th pass with 5-year experience ifl requisite domain OR 10th pass with 8-year experience in requisite domain.
Age Limit: 18-37 years (as on Jan.2021)
Important Note:The candidate should be domicile of Assam State
How to Apply Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment
Interested candidates may submit the CV to the – Mail ID- [email protected]
Last date of Application: 25th August 2021
|Important Events Details||Dates and Links|