Applications are invited for the post of Director, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Shillong (NEIGRIHMS) an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
Name of the Post : Director, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Shillong
Pay Scale: Pay Level 17 Rs. 2,25,000/- (Fixed) (including NPA) subject to maximum of Rs.2,37,500/-
a) Age limit for Direct Recruitment – Not exceeding 60 years (relaxable for Government servants as per rules).
b) Educational, other qualification and experience prescribed for direct recruits : –
- i. A medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act: 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part-II of the Third Schedule also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Act.)
- ii. A recognised Post-graduate qualification under broad head of Medicine or Surgery or Public Health.
- iii. The candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- a) Teaching and / or research experience of not less than fourteen years.
- b) 21 years standing in the profession.
- c) Extensive practical and administrative experience in the field of medical relief, medical research, medical education or public health organization and experience of running important scientific / educational institute either as its Head or as Head of the Department (qualification relaxable at the discretion of the Central Government in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified)
Official Notification – Click Here
generic cialis vs cialis Vinogradova, Y