Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible ex-servicemen candidates for the recruitment of following vacancy posts of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical Engineering) in various offices of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) from Indian citizens for the year 2021.
RBI Junior Engineeer Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post – Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical Engineering)
- No of Post – 48 vacancies (Civil-24, Electrical-24),
- Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹21,400/- per month (i.e. ₹13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ₹13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance**, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately ₹53,105/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments.
- Age – 20-30 years as of 01/02/2021.Upper age limit will be relaxed as per Govt rule.
Educational Qualifications (as on 01‐02‐2021):
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Experience: (as on 01.02.2021):
- Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
- (i) The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The list of Examination centres is available in Annex IV.
- (ii) The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- (iii) The Bank reserves the right to allot a candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for and a candidate may be allocated a centre of exam outside the State/UT/ Zone for which vacancies he/she is applying.
- (iv) Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/ her own risks and expenses and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- (v) No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
How to Apply for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can apply online only from 02.02.2021 to 15.02.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre‐Requisites for Applying Online
- (i) Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annex V to this advertisement.
- (ii) To make online payment of application fees/ intimation charges candidate should keep the necessary details/documents ready.
- (iii) Candidate should have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results. RBI may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable)
Payable from 02.02.2021 to 15.02.2021 Online (both dates inclusive) shall be as follows
- ₹50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- ₹450 /- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Fee/Intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of RBI (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria separately stipulated by the Bank vide its circular CO.HRMD.No.G-75/5599/05.01.01/2013-2014 dated December 20, 2013. Their status as staff candidate will be verified at the time of LPT/Document verification. In case they are not eligible to be treated as staff candidates (in terms of above referred HRMD circular), they are advised to indicate themselves as non-staff candidates and pay fees/ intimation charges as applicable to non-staff candidates.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges, etc. will have to be borne by the candidate.
02.02.2021 to 15.02.2021
02.02.2021 to 15.02.2021
March 08, 2021
1 mg kg 50 70 mg adults IV q4 6hr buy cialis online forum In addition, some patients treated with letrozole before the introduction of an electronic database at our institution in 2005 may have been missed from inclusion in the study and there was inconsistency in follow up between the patients