Rajasthan High court at Jodhpur invites online application through Common Competitive Recruitment Examination 2020 for Direct Recruitment to the posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority (RSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA), Rajasthan State Judicial Academy (RSJA) in the state of Rajasthan through the establishment of Rajasthan High Court at Jodhpur.
Vacancy Details –
- Junior Judicial Assistant: 268 vacancies (UR-99, EWS-26, OBC-56, MBC-13, SC-42, ST-32) (PWD-48) in Rajasthan High Court
- Clerk Grade-II: 08 vacancies (UR-6, OBC-1, SC-1) (PWD-1) in Rajasthan Judicial Academy
- Junior Assistant: 18 vacancies (UR-14, MBC-2, SC-1, ST-1) in Rajasthan High Court
- Clerk Grade-II: 1056 vacancies in Non-TSP Areas (UR-391, EWS-133, OBC-183, MBC-59, SC-157, ST-133) (PWD-107) in District Courts of Rajasthan
- Clerk Grade-II: 61 vacancies in TSP Areas (UR-20, EWS-3, SC-3, ST-35) (PWD-1) in District Courts of Rajasthan
- Junior Assistant: 333 vacancies in Non-TSP Areas (UR-146, EWS-26, OBC-70, MBC-17, SC-43, ST-31) in District Legal Service Authorities in the districts of Rajasthan
- Junior Assistant: 16 vacancies in TSP Areas (UR-9, ST-7) in District Legal Service Authorities in the districts of Rajasthan
- Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be on a monthly stipend of ₹14600/- in two years duration as probationer trainee and thereafter they will be adjusted in the pay scale of Pay Level-5 ₹20800-65900/-
- Age: 18-40 years as on 01/01/2021
- Qualification: Must be a Graduate of any University established by law in India or equivalent examination from any university recognised by the Government for the purpose and must have basic knowledge of Computer.
Application Fees- Rs.500/- (Rs.350/- for SC/ST candidates) to be paid online at the Rajasthan High Court recruitment website from 01/10/2020 to 02/11/2020 only.
How to Apply – Desirous candidates can apply online in the prescribed format at the Rajasthan High Court website revised dates from 01/10/2020 to 01/11/2020