In pursuance of DHE’s letter No DHE/CE/Miso71/2019/39-A dated 04.09.2020, applications are invited through proper channel with complete Bio-Data from HSLC onward stating qualification, experience, training, skill, research, innovation, extension etc. with supporting documents as per latest Government/ UGC Guidelines in DHE prescribed formal for the post of Principal. Pramathesh Barua College. Gauripur, P.O. & P.S. — Gauripur. Dist Dhubri, Assam, against regular vacancy
A. Eligibility/Qualification –
1. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University.
2. A Ph.D. Degree in concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline(s) In the institution concerned with evidence of published work.
3. Professor/ Associate Professor with a total service/ experience of at least 15 (fifteen) years of Teaching! Research/ Administration In Universities! Colleges and other institutions of Higher Education.
4. A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals.
5. A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix-II. table 2 of UGC Guideline of 18th July, 2018.
6. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on performance Based Appraisal in Appendix- III for direct recruitment of Professors In Colleges.
7. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Bachelors as well as at the Masters level for the candidates belonging to Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ Differently Abled (Physically and Visually Differently Abled categories) for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility, marks of 55% marks or an equivalent grade In point scale wherever the grading system is followed and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above only are permissible based on the qualifying marks without including any grace marks procedure.
8. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September. 1991.
9. Upper Age limit of 55 years as per prescribed rules as on the date of application as per Govt. notification No. AHE 45/2019/2 did. 25.02.2019.
10. A Principal shall be appointed for a period of five years.
B. Pay Scale, Pay Fixation etc. Scale of Pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission notified by the Government of India.
Interested applicants should fill in the Prescribed Proforma issued by the DHE. Assam and send/ submit their applications to the President, Governing Body, Pramathesh Barua College, Gauripur within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement along with Demand Draft Rs. 3000/- (Rupees three thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal i/c & Secretary, Pramathesh Barua College, Gauripur, P.O. & P.S. —Gauripur, Dist Dhubii, Assam, PIN —783331 payable at State Bank of India, Gauripur Branch.
Call letter for the Interview will be issued to the eligible candidates In due course of time. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for interview. Those who have applied as per earlier advertisement as appeared in the Assam Tribune and Asomiya Pratidin dated 24.11.2019 need not to apply again. Sd/- (Dhirendra Rath Roy) President, Governing Body Pramathesh Barua College, Gauripur