Application are invited from intending and eligible candidates who are citizens of India and having registration no. in the Employment Exchange In the State of Assam as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India In the prescribed Standard Form of application published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette for filling up the following vacant Grade-III &. Grade-IV posts in the Office of the Chief Engineer (PHE) Water. Assam, Hengrabari. Guwahati-36.
PHE Assam Grade 4 Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post – Driver (Grade – III)
- No of Post – 01
- Reservation – SC -1
- Scale of Pay – Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + GP Rs 5.200/- Pay Band-2-PM Plus other allowance as per rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- Qualification – Applicant must read up to Class-X and must have valid four wheeler Driving license (LMV) issued by the District Transport Authority Govt. of Assam
Name of the Post – Peon (Grade -IV)
- No of Post – 08
- Reservation – EWS -1, PWD-1,STH -1, OBC-2, UR -2, Women -1
- Scale of Pay – Rs. 12,000 – 37,500/ + GP Rs. 3,900/- Pay Band-2-PM Plus other allowance as per rules of the Govt. of Assam
- Qualification – The candidate minimum Class-VIII passed
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-The candidate must satisfy the following criteria.
- (i) Candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz., PRCNoter ID card need to be enclosed along with the application.
- (ii) He /She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam and should have valid Employment Exchange card.
Age Limit : Candidates should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age on 1st January, 2021. (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2003 and on or after 01 -01-1981)
Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
- (i) 05 (five) years to case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST (H).
- (ii) 03 (three) years in case of belonging to OBCIMOBC.
- (iii) 02 (two) years for Ex-Serviceman candidates.
- (iv) 10 (ten) years for PwD candidates. For the purpose of determining the age limit, the Directorate will accept only the date of birth recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate/Admit card Issued by a recognized Educational Board or the birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
How To Apply for PHE Assam Recruitment 2021 –
- Any candidate who desires to apply for multiple posts, need to submit separate applications clearly mentioning the name of the post along with necessary enclosures
- The candidates should submit their Application in the Assam Standard Form only. No other application format will be entertained.
- Required Testimonials to be attached with the application and to be self-attested. Applicants should submit their applications along with photocopies of all testimonials duly’ self-attested regarding qualifications, age, caste certificate (in case of reserve category), employment exchange registration card etc.
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidate duly self-attested to be submitted.
- One self-addressed envelope of 10’X4.5′ affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- must be enclosed with the application.
- No application fees need to be submitted.
- The application should reach the undersigned on or before 01-02-2021 to 4.00 P.M.
- Any application revived after the last date as well as any Incomplete application shall nol be entertained.
- The undersigned shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The candidates already in Government services must submit their application through proper channel. However, the candidate who has not submitted through proper channel must submit an NOC at the time of Interview.
- The name of the punt applied for should be clearly written in ‘BOLD LETTERS’. in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Chief Engineer (PHE) Water, Assam. Hengrabari, Guwahati 36.
- The applicant must send the application through Indian Postal Service by Ordinary Post only, no application on Registered Post or Speed Post or Other courier services will be accepted.
- The Applicant may also drop the his/her Application designated “DROP BOX”, placed for this purpose only or may drop at the ‘RECEIPT DESK‘. However no receipt will be issued.
- If multiple application is received from a candidate for single post, only one (1) application will be recorded as received.