POWERGRID, a leading Maharatna PSU under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of Inda, inv’tes applications from bright, committed & energetic candidates for its North Eastern Region Transmission System, covering the states Of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland & Tripura, as per the details indicated here under.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Details
Diploma Trainee Electrical
- No of Post:26
- Reservation:[UR -10], [OBC+NCL -3+3], [SC – 3], [ST – 6], [EWS -1],[PWD 03 OH,02 HH], [ EX SM – 2], [D EX SM -1]
Diploma Trainee Civil
- No of Post:8
- Reservation:[UR -2], [OBC+NCL -1+2], [SC – 1], [ST – 2], [EWS -0],[PWD 1OH-OA/OL/BL,1 HH], [ EX SM – 1], [D EX SM -10]
Diploma Trainee Electronics
- No of Post:2
- Reservation:[UR -1], [OBC+NCL -1], [PWD 1 OH-OA/OL],
Jr Officer Trainee (HR)
- No of Post:1
- Reservation:[ST -1], [PWD 1 VH-B/LV]
Eligibility Criteria for the Positions:
Educational Qualifications are as follows 👇👇👇
- Diploma Trainee Electrical:Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics from recognized Technical Board/Institute with not less than 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL) category and pass marks for SC/ST & PwD Category.
- Diploma Trainee Civil: Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks in aggregate of all Semesters/years for General/OBC(NCL) category and pass marks for SC/ST & PwD Category.
- Diploma Trainee Electronics:Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST/ candidates and pass marks for PwD candidates.
- Jr Officer Trainee (HR):Two years (Full time Course) Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management / Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks for General / OBC (NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
Age Limit for the Positions are 👇👇👇
- Diploma Trainee Electrical:27 years for General, 30 years for OBC(NCL), 32 years for SC/ST.
- Diploma Trainee Civil:27 years for General, 30 years for OBC(NCL), 32 years for SC/ST.
- Diploma Trainee Electronics:27 years for General, 30 years for OBC(NCL),
- Jr Officer Trainee (HR):27 years for General, 30 years for OBC(NCL), 32 years for SC/ST.
Relaxation/Concession for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD/Ex-Servicemen/J&K Domicile/Victims of Riots candidates shall be given as per Government of India guidelines
Compensation During Training and On Regular Recruitment are as follows
|POST ID||Stipend during Training Period||Designation & Level on successful
completion of training period
|Basic pay (Pre Revised) on
|1,2,3||Rs.27,500 PM|| Junior Engineer– Gr. IV at S1 level in
|Rs.25000/– in the pay scale of
|4||Rs.27,500 PM||Junior Officer (HR) Gr-IV at S1 level
in Supervisory category
|Rs.25000/– in the pay scale of
Besides the above, the compensation package also includes IDA, HRA and other allowances, benefits such as monthly conveyance reimbursement, medical facilities, various insurance covers, Performance Related Pay, Leave encashment, CPF, Gratuity and various low interest short/long term advances as per rules in force from time to time.
Selection Process of PGCIL Recruitment 2021
|POST ID||NAME OF THE POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Computer Based Test|
|2||Diploma Trainee (Civil)||Computer Based Test|
|3||Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||Computer Based Test|
|4||Jr.Officer Trainee (HR)||Computer Based Test & Computer Skill Test(Qualifying in Nature)|
“Recruitment Of Diploma Trainees & Jr Officer Trainee(HR) are conducted on regional basis against requirement of North Eastem Region Transmission System. Hence, candidates joining in such positions in NERTS are not entitled for inter-region transfer request.”
How to Apply for the PGCIL Jobs
Interested candidates are advised to apply only through the online registration system. For detailed information, please visit Careers section of POWERGRID website (www.powergrid.in ⇒ Careers Section⇒ Job Regional Openings ⇒ North Eastern Region Recruitment)
Important Dates and Links for the PGCIL Job
|Events Details||Important Date & Links|
|Commencement of Online Application||24/07/2021|
|Last Date of online Application||14/08/2021|
|Short Official Adv||Click Here|
|Full Official Adv||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|