Online applications are invited from intending eligible Indian citizens as defined in Article 5 to S of the Constitution of India and resident of the State of Assam for tilling up of the following posts of Peon and Chowkidar in the office of the Labour Commissioner, Assam, Guwahati-16 (HQ). The online applications will he available in the official website of the Commissionerate of Labour, Assam labourcommissioner.assam.gov.in) w.e.f. 5″ February, 2021from 6.00 P.M. to 14’li February, 2021 (till midnight).
Peon and Chowkidar Jobs in Labour Commissioner Assam
- Peon – No of posts: 7 [UR: 2, OBC/ MOBC: 1, STP: 2, EWS: 2]
- Chowkidar – No of posts: 1 [UR]
Pay Scale – 12,000/- Rs. 52,000/- + G.P. Rs. 3,900/- PM.
Eligibility Criteria of Peon and Chowkidar Jobs in Labour Commissioner Assam
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Class-VIII passed.
- Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years of age and not more than 40 (forty) years of age as on 1st January, 2021. The relaxation of upper age limit shall be applicable as per Rules to OBC/MOBC/ST(H)/SC & ST(P).
Application Fee: No application fee is required.
Selection Process of Peon and Chowkidar Jobs in Labour Commissioner Assam
All candidates whose applications are accepted irrespective of post they applied for, shall have to appear in objective type written examination. Date and venue of examination centre will be intimated in their admit card.
Final selection for the post of Peon and Chowkidar will be on the basis of merit i.e. marks secured in the written test. There will be no viva-voce for all categories.
The online applications will be available in the official website of the Commissionerate of Labour, Assam (labourcommissioner.assam.gov.in) w.e.f. 5th February, 2021 from 6.00 P.M. to 14th February, 2021 (till midnight).
Documents to be uploaded:
- i. One recent Passport size photograph with white background.
- ii. Signature of the applicant.
- iii. Date of Birth proof (school certificate, admit card, birth certificate issued by the competent authority)
- iv. Voter ID/Aadhar Card.
- v. Caste Certificate. (if applicable)
- vi. Class VIII Passed certificate. (Class-X certificate/ HSLC Certificate/ HS certificate/ Degree certificate) (if applicable)
- vii. Valid employment registration card issued by District Employment Officer. The validity period must be within 3 (three) years.
- viii. Family income certificate issued by the appropriate authority for BPL/ EWS candidates.
Important Dates of Peon and Chowkidar Jobs in Labour Commissioner Assam
- Starting date of online application: 5th February 2021 from 6 PM
- Last date of online application: 14th February 2021