Candidates willing to work as Orunodoi Sahayak are invited for a Walk-in-Interview for purely temporary engagement of 16 nos. of Orunodoi Sahayak in respect of Goalpara district i.e. 4 (four) Orunodoi Sahayak in each LAC for implementation of ORUNODOI Scheme in Goalpara district
1. Eligibility: (a) Candidates should be a permanent resident of respective LAC of Goalpara district.
(b) Candidate should preferably have a personal desktop/laptop for the purpose of data entry uploading of application / documents in the online portal
2. The Following eligibility conditions will be preferred:
(a) Candidates should be a graduate in any stream.
(b) Candidates should hold a certificate in 1(one) year computer diploma course from any Govt. recognised/ registered institute.
(c) Age – Candidates should not be more than 35(thirty five) years of age on the day of publishing of this advertisement.
3. Remuneration: Monthly fixed remuneration of Rs. 15,000.00 (fifteen thousand) per month for a maximum period of 2(two) months only.
4. Date & time for Walk-in-Interview Date: 13th September. 2020(Sunday) and Time: 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM Venue : DCs Office, Goalpara
5. Computer Test: Shortlisted candidates from Walk-in-Interview will have to attend Computer Proficiency Test.
(a) To facilitate the implementation process of Orunodoi Scheme at district level and to assist the applicants in filling up of the Detailed Application Form (OAF) to be filled up by the approved beneficiaries in the Legislative Assembly Segment.
(b) Data Entry / uploading of the approved list of beneficiaries in online portal.
(c) Will assist in timely implementation of the Scheme in respect of Goalpara district.
7. Documents (both in original and photocopy) to be produced at the time of Walk-in-Interview in following sequence.
(a) Graduation Certificate,
(c) One Year Computer Diploma Certificate,
(d) Address proof,
(e) Age Proof and
(f) Photo ID Proof. N.B. No TA./D.A. will be borne for attending the Walk-in-Interview.