In pursuance of the Notification No. FIF.89/2020/48 dated: 14th August, 2020 issued from Govt. in the Finance (Institutional Finance) Department, Assam. Dispur, the undersigned is hereby pleased to invite online applications from the intending candidates for temporary engagement for the post of Orunodol Sahayak at fixed pay under the Orunodoi Scheme with fulfilment of the terms & conditions as detailed below.
Name the post: Orunodoi Sahayak
Nos of post :32 (Thirty two)
Eligibility : The candidate must be a permanent resident of Barpeta District
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate In any stream with Certificate of one year Computer Diploma Course
- Preference will be given who has experience In application maintenance & support.
- Good oral and written communication skills in local language.
- Computer literacy must be taken.
- Willingness to travel to remote areas of the district by self means. f The candidate should own a functional Laptop/ Desktop to be used for the work.
Age: Minimum 21 years as on 01.04.2020 & not more than 35 years of age on the day of publication of the advertisement.
Remuneration: Fixed pay of Rs. 15,000.00/month without TA/ DA/Other allowance.
Last date of submission of online application: By 5-00 PM on 31st August, 2020
Mode of Interview: Online Test.
Terms & conditions:
- The engagement of Orunodoi Sahayak is purely temporary and initially for minimum period of 2 (two) months.
- This engagement Is scheme specific. Hence, payment of remuneration will be subject to the release of fund from Govt. of Assam.
- The engagement may be terminated without assigning any reason thereof or if the performance of the incumbent Is found to be not satisfactory.
- The engagement does not confer any right on the Orunodoi Sahayak for any future engagement / regularization of such engagement under regular Govt. establishment by virtue of his /her performing duties as a temporary appointee
Functions of Orunodoi Sahayak:
- To facilitate implementation process of Orunodoi scheme at district level.
- To function as a bridge between the District Administration and the identified women applicants with house to house Interaction at GP & ULB level to ensure that the benefits of the scheme reach them properly as per the guidelines.
- To assist the applicants in filling up the Detailed Application Form (DAF) collecting with bank details, signed copy of the Self Affidavit & other information after prioritization & selection by District level Monitoring Committee.
- To upload the approved list of beneficiaries in the designated web portal
- To give necessary support at GP & ULB level in preparation of the preliminary list.
- The Sahayak would function directly under the control and supervision of the Deputy Commissioner.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may submit application online by clicking URL. https://niyog.assam.gov.in/barpeta_os/
The process of submission of application will start from 10-00 AM on 28th August/2020. The candidates may visit district websites www.barpeta.gov.in & Notice Board of the office regularly for any other future information & correspondence with regards to the online test/ Interview/ Hall tickets/ Results etc. as no personal correspondence/enquiry would be entertained on the matter. The candidate must specify his/ her Whatsapp Mobile Number/ email ID while applying.
Official Notification – Click Here
PDF Advertisement – Click Here