Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is a pioneer National upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of Crude Oil, Natural Gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, District – Dibrugarh (Assam) – 786602. Oil India Limited (OIL) invites applications from eligible candidates from Its transportation areas in the districts of Jorhat, Golaghat, Morigaon, Nagaon, Kamrup (M), Nalbari. Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Kokrajhar of Assam, Alipurduar, Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling. Uttar Dinajpur of West Bengal, Pumea. Katihar, Begusaral, Bhagalpur, Khagaria of Bihar for the following positions in workmen category, In Oil India Limited (OIL) at Pipeline Department as per details given below:
POST CODE – PSAHT
NAME OF POST – Senior Assistant-I (Hindi Translator), Grade VII
NO. OF POSTS AND RESERVATION –01 (UR: 01)
SCALE OF PAY – Rs.16,000.00 – Rs.34,000.00
Essential Qualification, Experience, Skills-
a) Must be a graduate from a Govt. Recognized University with Hindi as a major subject as well as English as one of the elective subjects in Pass Course.
b) Must have certificate or Diploma In Hindi Translator course from a recognised Institute.
c) Must have 06 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate In Computer application and be conversant with Bi-lingual processing (i e Hindi and English typing)
d) Must have minimum 01 (one) Year Post Qualification Experience in Hindi to English and vice-versa translation Jobs.
Age Limit – General – Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
SC/ST – Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
PwBD / Ex-Servicemen – As per Government Directives
How to apply – The following criteria need to be strictly adhered to which may otherwise lead to rejection of application
(a) The application form should be neatly typed and filled up by the candidate as per the format and instruction given in this notification/ advertisement only. Applications received in format other than the prescribed/ as given will be rejected.
(b) Candidate should clearly mention the “correct post code” in the application form at all applicable places for the post applied as given in this notification/ advertisement.
(c) Eligibility of candidate(s) will be based on the details provided by the candidate in the prescribed Application Form. Hence, it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information in the prescribed Application Form Applications incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected Applications received in format other than that prescribed/ as given will be rejected Furnishing wrong/ false information shall lead to disqualification of the application.
(d) Candidate(s) must submit one (01) copy of recent 03 cm x 03 cm coloured photograph and self-attested photocopies (signature with date) of the following documents/ certificates/ testimonials along with the correctly filled-up Application Form:
- Admit Card or Pass Certificate of Class 10’n indicating Date of Birth and Issued on or before the crucial date.
- Mark sheets of all the Requisite Qualification Issued on or before the crucial date.
- Valid SC/ ST/ OBC Caste Certificate if applicable, issued on or before the crucial date in the prescribed format as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act! Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC, the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of and other details.
- Valid Certificate for EWS, if applicable, issued on or before the crucial date in the prescnbed format as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority.
- Valid Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) valid as on the crucial date in the prescribed format as per Government of India and Issued by the Competent Authority duly constituted by the Central or a State Government of India.
- Discharge Book/ Service and Release Certificate (in case of Ex-Servicemen) valid as on the crucial date.
- Valid Employment Exchange Identity Card or Z.S.W.O. Registration Card (in case of Ex-Servicemen) valid as on the crucial date
- Valid No Objection Certificate’ from concerned authority issued on or before the crucial date, if the candidate Is employed in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ PSU
- Valid Govt. Photo Identity Card, PAN Card.
- Any other document.
(e) Candidate(s) must ensure that all the details provided by the candidate(s) in the prescribed Application Form tally with the respective attached documents/ certificates/ testimonials. Any mismatch in declaration with the enclosed documents/ certificates/ testimonials shall lead to disqualification of the application.
(f) The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with ‘correct post code’ and should match with the post code filled in the application form
(g) LAST DATE OF RECEIVING APPLICATION (CRUCIAL DATE! CUT-OFF): 29-10-2020 (TILL CLOSE OF WORKING HOURS).
(h) Applications should be sent to the following address by speed post only.
TO, SENIOR MANAGER (ER) PL, PIPELINE HEADQUARTERS, OIL INDIA LIMITED P.O.: UDAYANVIHAR, GUWAHATI, KAMRUP (M), ASSAM, PIN – 781171
(i) All the above clauses under point 11.0, from (a) to (h). have to be fulfilled and complete in all respects.
Download – Application Form