Oil India Limited (OIL)invites online applications from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia and Charaideo of Assam and Changlang of Arunachal Pradesh for the following position(s)in workperson category at Oil India Limited (OIL), Field Head quarters, Duliajan as per details given below. The post mentioned hereunder will entail working in shifts involving arduous and hazardous nature of jobs in remote/far–flung OIL installations in the production and exploration areas of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh.
1.Post & Grade: Operator–I (HMV),Grade–VII
Scale of Pay(Pre–revised): ₹ 16,000.00 –₹ 34,000.00
Allowances& Other Benefits: Minimum basic pay and other allowances/benefits applicable for the induction grade viz. dearness allowance,house rent allowance, perks & allowances under cafeteria approach,superannuation benefits, social security benefits etc.as per the rules prevalent in the Company from time to time.
- (i)Passed 10+2 in any stream from GovernmentRecognized Board/University.
- (ii)Must possess minimum04 (four) year oldandvalid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by Governmentof Assam/Arunachal Pradesh.
- (iii)Must have minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavyvehicles like crane,trailer, oil field equipmentand other heavy vehicles.
- General Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- SC/St Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC (Non–Creamy Layer)Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- Ex-Servicemen As per Government of India directives
The crucial/Cut–off date for age, qualification etc. will be reckoned as on 18/09/2020.
How to Apply:The following criteria must be strictly adhered to which may otherwise lead to rejection of application.
- (i) Candidate(s)fulfilling the above criteria would be required to apply online only through the link available in the Oil India Limited website at https://www.oil–india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 21/08/2020, 07:00a.m.to18/09/2020,11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- (ii) Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in the online application form giving correct/accurate information.
- (iii) After online registration, the system will generate a unique registration number. Candidate(s) must noted own the unique registration number for future reference.
- (iv) Candidate(s) must login using their unique registration number and date of birth(DOB)for payment of application fee, if applicable.Further,candidate(s) must upload their recent colored photograph and signature as specified therein.
- (v) Candidate(s)must keep the printout of the registration slip which will be generated by the system after registration.No documents including copy of the registration slip etc. are to be sent to OIL unless specifically advised.
- (vi) Eligibility of candidate(s)will be based on the details provided by the candidate in the online application form. Hence, it is necessary that candidate(s)should furnish only correct/accurate, complete and valid information in the online application form. Applications incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Furnishing wrong/false/invalid information will lead to rejection of the candidature/application.
- (vii) Online Application Fee–a)For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹200/–as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non–refundable.b)The online application fee must be paid through the payment gateway integrated with the online application system for the concerned post. Payment of online application fee by any other mode is not acceptable and payments made through other modes will NOT be returned or refunded to the candidate(s). c)SC/ST/Ex–Servicemen/Candidate(s) are exempted from paying the online application fee.
- (viii) All the details given in the online application form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
All future announcements pertaining to the advertisement will be published in the Oil India Limited website(www.oil–india.com)and not on any other website/medium.
Official Notification – Click Here