Oil India Limited intends to engage a Consultant for Land related matters and for Coordination role on contract basis in its Bay Exploration Project Office at Bhubaneswar on consolidated honorarium for a period of one year. Applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement as Consultant (Land & Co-ordination) in Oil India Limited.
Vacancy Details in Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021:
Engagement of retired oil sector PSU officers / Govt. officials as consultant (land & coordination) on contract basis at bay exploration project, Bhubaneswar (Orissa)
Honorarium and Facilities for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 :
- (a)Contract Remuneration of Rs. 40,000 /- per month.
- (b)Local conveyance @ Rs. 6,000/- per month.
- (c)Mobile & Landline Telephone Reimbursement for due discharge of official responsibilities subject to a maximum of Rs. 1,750/- per month or actual whichever is lower.
- (d)Travel / Boarding during all official tours outside the place of posting will be as per entitlement of the Grade ‘A’ executives of OIL.
- (e)Incidentals Rs. 250/- per day for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
- (f)Paid leave entitlement of 10 (ten) days for 06 (six) months
Place of Posting : Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
Eligibility for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021:
- (a)The incumbent should have either retired from oil sector PSUs at a level of Deputy General Manager or retired Govt. Gazetted Officer of a minimum Tahsildar level preferably from Orissa, having minimum 15 years of experience of handling liaison / coordination / Land related matters.
- (b)The age of the incumbent should not be more than 70 years as on 29.12.2020.
- (c)The candidates should not have any disciplinary cases / criminal cases during his service career.
- (d)Candidates having Oriya as mother Tongue will be given preference.
Period of Contract : One year extendable by one more year depending on the requirements of the Company.
Job Responsibilities for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 :
- (a)To attend Land related matters including acquisition of Land (both permanent and on Lease), restoration of Land, etc.
- (b)To liaise with all land owners towards preparation of agreements on renewal of lease of land, negotiation with land owners from time to time.
- (c)To liaise with District Administration for all PEL related matters and also pursue the preparation of estimates, obtain utilisation certificates, etc, if any.
- (d)To attend all public issues and solve the problems for uninterrupted operations.
- (e)Liasioning with other Departments of Govt of Orissa for any other matters.
- (f)To prepare the drafts for approval of the competent authority for payment of Land Lease / Rent etc.
- (g)To maintain all land related documents in a systematic manner.
- (h)To meet the Public Representatives as well as District Officers along with Officers of OIL to solve any environmental issues, if any, occurred in the OIL’s locations.
- (i)Any other assignment that may be required to be undertaken from time to time.
NB : The above list is only indicative and not exhaustive.
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 : Selection will be based on personal interaction by a Selection Committee.
Last Date of Receiving of the Application : 29/12/2020
Interested and eligible persons may send their duly filled in application (in prescribed format given below official link) to General Manager (HSE & Administration), BEP, Oil India Limited, IDCO Towers, 3rd Floor, Janpath, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, Pin-751 022or via E-mail to [email protected] before 29.12.2020 by 17:00 hours.