Oil India Limited intends to engage following personnel on contract basis for its on land operations in Assam, purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure up toa maximum period of two years depending upon requirement of the company and performance of the individual. The details are given below…..
OIL India Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2021
Name of post: Graduate Engineer on Contract for ERP
- No of posts: 3 [UR:03]
- Pay: Rs. 45,000/-
Eligibility Criteria of OIL India Graduate Engineer Recruitment
- Age Limit: Minimum 22 years and maximum 40 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in any branch of engineering of minimum 04 (Four) years duration from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE /UGC.
- Experience: Must have minimum 02 (Two) years of domain experience on Contract & Purchase activities including inventory management.
Selection Criteria of OIL Engineer Recruitment 2021
- The candidates will be selected based on Online Personal Interview of total 100 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 50 for all categories.
- The breakup of 100 marks will be on, Professional Knowledge and skills (in concerned discipline), Professional Knowledge and skills (in allied discipline), Personal Attributes and Soft Skills.
How to Apply for OIL Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates shall apply only through email to [email protected] on or before 01/07/2021, with the filled in application form which is attached herewith (page 4 and 5 of this advertisement), with the relevant self-attested (signed with date) documents as detailed under:
- DOB Proof i.e., Birth Certificate or Class X certificate containing DOB.
- Educational qualification document i.e., Final Year marksheet or Pass certificate.
- Experience Certificates containing required years of experience.
- Caste Certificate in proper format (if applicable).