Oil India Duliajan Recruitment 2022 .Oil India Limited intends to engage following personnel (domicile of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh) purely on contractual basisfor immediate engagement at Field Headquarters, Duliajan. The contractual engagement requirement mentioned hereunder may entail working in shifts involving arduous and hazardous nature of jobs in remote/far-flung OIL installations in the production and exploration areas and also on “On-Call” duty basis.
Details of Oil India Duliajan Recruitment 2022
|Sl No||Post Name||Remuneration||No of Post|
|5|| Vice-Principal on
School of Nursing
Important Dates & Links
|Starting Date of Application||24/05/2022|
|Last Date of Application||30/05/2022|
|Official Notification||Staff Adv || Vice Principal|
|Download Application Form||Staff Adv || Vice Principal|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Duliajan Recruitment 2022
1. Contractual Nursing Tutor – Passed B.Sc. (Nursing) from an Institute/University Recognized by Indian Nursing Council, Government of India.
- Other Qualification: Passed 03 (Three) years Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical/Instrumentation Engineering discipline from Government Recognized Polytechnic.
- Experience: Must have minimum 02 (Two) years post qualification relevant work experience in operation & maintenance of pump/compressor/heat exchangers/pressure vessels/storage vessels/chain conveyer/gearbox/different kinds of valves viz. PSV/SRV of Oil & Gas Industry/Gas Processing Plant/Refinery/Petrochemical/Fertilizer Industry etc.
- Other Qualification: Trade Certificate in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance/Information Technology Trade from Government Recognized Institute.
- Experience: Must have minimum 02 (Two) years post qualification relevant work experience in IT support and maintenance.
- Experience: Must have minimum 03 (Three) years of post-qualification teaching experience.
How to Apply for Oil India Recruitment 2022
- 01 (One) recent 3cmX 3cm coloured photograph.
- Original and self-attested photocopy of documents/certificates/testimonials as under:
- Valid Identity Proof and valid Address Proof from Competent Government Authority.
- Admit Card, Marksheet and Pass Certificate of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognised Education Board; Document(s)/Certificate(s)/Testimonial(s) of essential qualification, as applicable; relevant Work Experience Certificate; as applicable; valid Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) from Competent Government Authority, if applicable; valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate from Competent Government Authority, if applicable; valid Income and Asset Certificate to be produced by Economically Weaker Sections issued by the Competent Government Authority, if applicable; valid Disability Certificate from Competent Government Authority, if applicable; valid Discharge Book/Service and Release Certificate for Ex-Servicemen (Pages containing Personal Particulars and Service Particulars), if applicable and any other documents/certificates/testimonials from Competent Authority in support of candidature.
- No-Objection Certificate from concerned employer, in original, in case the applicant is working in any organisation