OIL INDIA LIMITED a Navaratna CPSU, proposes to engage approximately 500 nos, of trade Apprentices for Apprenticeship training in batches in the following Trades having SCVT/NCVT recognition Viz: Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Wireman, Machinist, Welder, MMV, Plumber, Instrument Mechanic, Secretarial Assistant, Stenography(E), Computer Operating Programming Assistant(COPA), Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Mechanic Electronics, Cable Jointer, Surveyor, Draughtsman(Civil), Mechanic Diesel.
OIL India Apprentice Recruitment
Name of post: Apprentice
- No of posts: 500
Trades are as follows:
- Instrument Mechanic
- Secretarial Assistant
- Stenography (E)
- Mech. R&AIC
- Mech. Electronics
- Cable Jointer
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Mechanic Diesel
Eligibility Criteria of Oil India Limited Apprentice Recruitment
The eligibility, stipend and reservation for SC/ST/OBC & PWD in the apprenticeship training ts as per the Apprenticeship Act-1961, The Apprenticeship Rules- 1992 and guidelines of NAPS as modified from time to time.
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Apprentice Recruitment
- The candidates must register in Govt. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org before applying in OIL INDIA LIMITED.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the training are required to apply in the GOVT. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- The aspiring candidates may login to their respective profile with own email id and password.
- To complete the process the candidates should click on “Apprenticeship Opportunities” displayed in profile page, Select “Designated” from drop down menu under “Select Course Type”, Select trade/course from drop down menu under “Search course” option then select “Assam” from drop down menu under “Search Locations” option then type “OIL INDIA LIMITED” under the option of “Search by Establishment Name”, then click on Apply.
- Candidates must upload their Certificate/Mark Sheet of Matriculate (HSLC) exam as well as both Certificate & Mark Sheet of respective trades.
Important Dates & Events of this Job are as follows:
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||14.07.2021|
|Full Adv Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|