Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL), a subsidiary of M/s Oil India Limited (OIL), is a Miniratna Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. It has a 3.0 MMTPA Oil Refinery at Numaligarh in the district of Golaghat, Assam and Marketing Terminals at Numaligarh,Assam and Siliguri, West Bengal. Numaligarh Refinery was conceived in the historic ‘Assam Accord’of 1985.
The Company is looking for dynamic and committed professionals, who are ready to take challenges head on. Here is the opportunity to fulfill your potential and script yet another growth story of NRL while contributing towards the strong energy future of the country.
NRL Manager Recruitment 2021
Name of post: Deputy General Manager / General Manager/ Chief General Manager –Technical
NRL Job Grade: F/G/H
Eligibility Criteria of Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment
- Age Limit: Maximum Age as on 01.07.2021 is to be 52/ 54/56 years .
- Essential Qualification: 4 years Bachelor Degree (BE/B.Tech) in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized University / Institute, approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Experience (as on 01.07.2021): 22/ 25/28 years including experience in Operation/ Maintenance/ Projects of Petroleum and/or Petrochemical industry . Experience in PSU/ Large Oil & Gas Companies in refinery & petrochemical operations will be preferred.
Candidate should possess following skills:
- Sound technical prowess related to oil & gas industry
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Skills in stakeholder management
- Negotiation Skills
- Sound knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in Operations, Maintenance and Projects.
- Techno-Commercial skills
- Team Building
- Sound inter-personal communication and boundary management skill
Selection Process of NRL Recruitment
Candidates will be shortlisted based on eligibility criteria, experience, educational qualification, academic marks etc. In the event of number of applications being more, the Company will adopt/ modify shortlisting criteria at its discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview to a predetermined ratio. The final selection shall be based on Personal Interview amongst the shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for NRL Assam Vacancy 2021
Online Application will be accepted through the website https://www.nrl.co.in/ from 17:00 hrs on 12.07.2021 to 23:59 hrs on 25.07.2021.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with experience detail, passport photo, document citing Date of Birth, Minimum educational qualification & pass certificate and caste/ disability certificate (wherever applicable) need to be uploaded along with the online application.
- CV to be uploaded must be in standard format given in the Career section of NRL website.
Important Dates & Events of this Job are as follows:
|Commencement of Online Application||12th of July 2021|
|Last Date for Receipt of Online Application||25th of July 2021|
|Full Adv Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post.
- Queries can be emailed at [email protected] keeping the advertisement no.and Position as the subject of the email.