Nestling in the sylvan environs of the Brahmaputra valley where the beautiful rendezvous of water and land throws up myriad colours, Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL), which was set up at Numaligarh in the district of Golaghat (Assam) in accordance with the provisions made in the historic Assam Accord signed on 15th August 1985, has been conceived as a vehicle for speedy industrial and economic development of the region.
NRL invites talented and motivated young Indian nationals to join ts team and script another growth story of the organization which is the “Rising Energy of the East”. NRL have present opportunities at entry level in the following positions.
NRL Graduate Engineer & Accounts Officer Job Details
- Graduate Engineer Trainee(Civil) – 06
- Graduate Engineer Trainee(Mechanical) -20
- Graduate Engineer Trainee(Instrumentation) – 11
- Graduate Engineer Trainee(Electrical) – 08
- Graduate Engineer Trainee(Chemical) – 10
- Graduate Engineer Trainee(Computer Science) – 05
- Graduate Engineer Trainee(Metallurgy) – 01
- Assistant Officer – Commercial (Trainee) – 03
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 02
Eligibility Criteria of NRL Recruitment
1.Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- Age Limit: 30 years as on 01.07.2021
- Educational Qualification: 1st class degree in the respective discipline of Engineering ( 4 year full time) from a recognized University / Institute, approved by AICTE/UGC having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
2.Assistant Officer- Commercial (Trainee):
- Age Limit: 32 years as on 01.07.2021
- Educational Qualification: 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (M.Com) from a recognized University / Institute approved by UGC with a minimum 60% marks.
3.Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Age Limit: 32 years as on 01.07.2021
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University/Institute approved by UGC with a minimum of 60% marks and CA (Intermediate) pass.
- Experience: 3 years post qualifying degree .
Age Relaxation: Maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBC-NCL, 10 years for PwBD (UR), 13 years for PwBD (OBC-NCL) and 15 years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates against reserved posts.
Selection Process NRL Recruitment
The Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) GET recruitment process consists of following stages –
a) The selection process shall consist of Computer Based Test and Personal Interview or/and Group Task of the shortlisted candidates.
b) All the candidates claiming to fulfil all the eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Test without verifying their eligibility.
c) Computer Based Test will be of objective type questions with no negative marking and will comprise of 4 sections:
- Section A : Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree required for the applied position.
- Section B : General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
- Section C : English language
- Section D : Reasoning & Numerical Ability
80% questions will be from Section A.
d) Candidates qualifying in the Computer Based Test in order of merit will be called for Group Task or/and Personal Interview.
e) Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in both the stages i.e. Computer Based Test and Group Task (GT) & Personal Interview (PI) to be considered for further selection process. Minimum qualifying marks in each stage i.e CBT and (PI+GT) is 50%
f) The offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable qualifying candidates in order of merit and based on the number of vacancies.
How to Apply for the NRL Jobs
Application form can be submitted ONLINE only from 10:00 hrs on 24-07-2021 to 23:59 hrs on 13-08-2021.
Documents required to upload while Applying online
Candidates are required to upload the following documents alongwith the online application:
- i. Photograph and Signature of candidate (size 50-80kb in jpg/jpeg/png format)
- ii. Age proof / Date of birth document (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
- iii. Caste/ Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/EWS] as applicable in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC (Non Creamy layer) category certificate, issued by the Competent Authority should be issued within one year from the date of application. (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
- iv. PwBD (Disability = 40% and above) certificate, if applicable (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
- v. Supporting proof for candidate domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
- vi. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
- vii. Marksheet and pass certificate of graduation (BE/B.Tech in case of GET, graduation degree in case of Assistant Officers) and Qualifying examination (ie. CA(Inter), M.Com) (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
|Events Details||Important Dates and Links|
|Last Date of Application||13/08/2021|
|Full Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Short Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|