Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam invites online application in the website-https://nhm.assam.gov.in from the intending candidates having Indian Citizenship as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up 476 (Four Hundred Seventy Six) posts of M&HO-I under Health & Family Welfare (A) Department Govt of Assam as detailed below in the scale of pay and carrying usual allowances as admissible under the Rules of Government of Assam. The number of posts including reservation Is likely to very as per requirement in due course of time
NHM Assam M&HO 476 Post Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post – M&HO-I under Health & Family Welfare (A) Department Govt. Of Assam
- Number of Posts: 476 (Four Hundred Seventy Six)
- Reservation Details – UR – 172, OBC -176, SC – 19, STP -55, STH – 5,Total – 476 , RFW – 142, PWD -20
Scale of Pay – Rs.30,000/- – 1,10.000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- a) In addition there is provision of payment ol Rural Incentive @ 4000/- per month and also for doctors serving In Rural / Sixth Schedule Areas. Also there is provision for allowing Non-Practicing Allowance.
- b) Further. there is provision of (five) advance increment for candidates passing out from recognized University and registered under Assam Medical Council for Post Graduate Degree holders & 2 advance increments for Diploma Holders.
Age Limit – A candidate should be not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable)
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto43 years
- 3 yews for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt notification No. ABP.6/2016/9. dated Dispur the 25th April, 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SCIST/06C and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144195/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
Educational Qualification:The minimum qualification is MBBS Degree from any recognized University under MCI (Medical Council of India) and candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council.
Condition: Govt. servant joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st February, 2005 shall not be Governed by the Assam Service (Pension) Rules 1969 and orders issued there under from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned they will be governed by a new set of pension Rules, which are already formulated with the New Pension Scheme 2005.
Process of recruitment: Viva-Voice/Interview.
Application fees for NHM Assam M&HO 476 Post:
Application must be accompanied with required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC?SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate, No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate. Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account ‘0210-Medical and Public Health-01 -Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”,
The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted. OR Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https:/assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application fon. In Remarks column, candidate may write the post applied for.
Last Date – The last date of online application will be received till 15/01/2021. All applicants are advised to visit the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in/. The Advertisement is issued on the basis of draft advertisement by the Government of Assam.