National Health Mission (NHM), Assam invites online applications for 465 numbers of posts of Community Health Officers (CFOs) for the passed out B,SC Nursing and post Basic candidates With the Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in the academic year 2019-20,The CHO cadre is a part of an initiative under the Ayushman Bharat to strengthen Subcenters as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for extending primary health care services at Sub Centre area by strengthening the implementation 01 public health programmes, including disease prevention and health promotion. Candidates thus selected shall be posted at Sub-Centers Health & Wellness Centre as CHOS to lead a primary health care team consisting 01 frontline workers such as FemaE Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Worker (MPWs) and ASHAs working under the Sub Centre The eligibility criteria br applying for the post of Community Health Officer are as follows:
NHM Assam CHO Recruitment Details
Name of post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
- No of posts: 466
- Application mode: Online
- Age Limit: Upto 43 years of age as on 1st June 2021
- Remuneration: Community Health Officer on contractual basis shall be paid remuneration of Rs 25,000 per month and monthly performance-based incentive Up to Rs 15,000 per month.
Eligibility Criteria of NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
The eligibility criteria for applying for the post is as follows:
Educational Qualification: The eligibility criteria for applying for the post of Community Health Officer are as follows:
- The candidate must have passed B. Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in the academic year 2019-20 are only eligible to apply for the post.
- B.Sc(Nursing)/ Post Basic B. Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/University recognized by Indian Nursing Council/ and Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates shall submit a Certificate from the Principal of their respective Nursing College (where from candidate has passed) for confirmation of the integrated Certificate Course in Community Health as per given format (Given below) .
Other Criteria: Candidates should have proficiency in regional/ local language and dialect.
Selection Process of NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2021
All applications will be subjected to a screening process and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in their final year examination of last qualifying course i.e, Merit Wise in their last qualifying examination (Final Year B. Sc Nursing Course/Post Basic B. Sc Nursing Course).
How to Apply for NHM Assam CHO Job
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode by visiting the NHM Assam’s official website https://nhm.assam.gov.in. Candidates may fill up their online application by following below mentioned steps.
Documents will have to Uploaded with Application Form
Following documents will have to uploaded with the Application Form:
- i) Final year marksheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing)
- li) Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
- iii) Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
- iv) Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix I)
Important Dates & Events of this Job are as follows:
|Starting Date of Application||16th July 2021|
|Last Date||31st July 2021|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|