National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for the 41 posts of Deputy Manager (Technical) in the Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA on Direct recruitment basis through GATE 2021 scores in the discipline of Civil Engineering. The number of posts advertised may increase or decrease at the discretion of the Authority.
NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post – Deputy Manager (Technical):
- No of Post : 41 vacancies (UR-18, EWS-03, OBC-10, SC-06, ST-04) (PH-02),
- Pay Scale: Pay Level-10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC ₹56100-177500,
- Age: 30 years,
- Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering and GATE 2021 Score in Civil Engineering discipline.
Selection process: On the basis of valid GATE score 2021 in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite candidate for interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
How to apply for NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below: –
- The applicant may visit NHAI website http://www.nhai.gov.in for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozila Firefox.
- Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → Current → Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) → Online Application
- Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information
Important Dates – The application form Online may be submitted by 28.05.2021 (6:00 PM).