North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC), Umiam is an autonomous body functioning under the Department of Space and North Eastern Council (NEC) to assist development process in North Eastern Region using space science and technology. It undertakes specific applications projects using remote sensing, GIS, satellite communication and conducting space science research. The Centre’s services are helpful in natural resources management, infrastructure planning, health, education, disaster management and Earth Observation Applications Mission.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following positions on temporary basis under given projects for a period of one year which can be further extended based on the performance of the candidate in the periodical reviews, for a maximum period of 03 (three) years in total or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
NESAC Recruitment 2021
- Project: Flood Early Warning System (FLEWS) for Assam
- Discipline:FLEWS – Hydrology
- No of Post:01
- Essential Qualification:.M.E./ M.Tech in Civil Engineering (in water resources related specialization)/ Agriculture Engineering (in water resources related specialization)/ Water Resources/ Water Resources Engineering/ Water Resources Management/ Hydrology/ Hydraulics/ Watershed Management/ Land and Water Resources Engineering/ Soil and Water Conservation/ Hydro-informatics/ Irrigation and Drainage Engineering/ Irrigation and Water Management/ Water Engineering and Management or equivalent in First Class. OR M.E./ M.Tech in Civil Engineering (in Remote Sensing & GIS related specialization)/ Remote Sensing/ Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geoinformatics/ Geomatics or equivalent with specialization or dissertation or thesis in Water Resources/ Water Resources Engineering/ Water Resources Management/ Hydrology/ Hydraulics/ Watershed Management/ Land and Water Resources Engineering/ Soil and Water Conservation/ Hydro-informatics/ Irrigation and Drainage Engineering/ Irrigation and Water Management/ Water Engineering and Management or equivalent in First Class. AND B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering in First Class.
- Project: North Eastern Region – Disaster Risk Reduction (NER-DRR)
- Discipline:FLEWS – FLEWS (other than Assam), Embankment breaching assessment
- No of Post:01
- Essential Qualification:.M.E./ M.Tech in Civil Engineering (in Water related specialization)/ Agriculture Engineering (in Water related specialization)/ Water Resources/ Water Resources Engineering/ Water Resources Management/ Hydrology/ Hydraulics/ Watershed Management or equivalent in First Class. OR M.E./ M.Tech in Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System or equivalent (with specialization or dissertation in Water Resources/ Hydrology & related fields) in First Class AND B.E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Agriculture Engineering in First Class.
Selection Process of NESAC Recruitment 2021
The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for interview. A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for the posts based on the following:
- 80% weightage on marks obtained in the qualifying degree (Essential Qualification).
- 20% weightage on experience on the relevant field [full marks for 4 years or more, and proportionately for any period (one completed months) below 4 years]. Minimum experience period should be 6 months.
The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution. In case of grades/CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/Institution. If any University/Institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- In case candidate is claiming equivalent specialization, he/she has to obtain certificate from his/her institute/university stating that the specialization is equivalent to the one asked in the advertisement for the post applied for. Final decision on this will be taken by the Screening Committee. The screened-in/shortlisted candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee. Communication shall be sent only to the screened-in/shortlisted candidates. NESAC will not entertain any correspondence on the issue of short-listing of candidates. The call letters for the interview to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail. No communication shall be made to the candidates who are not short-listed/Screened in. Candidates who do not fulfill eligibility condition will not be considered for the interview
How to Apply for Research Scientist Vacancy under NESAC
Important Dates & Events of this Jobs are as follows:
|Commencement of Online Application||16/06/2021|
|Online Application Last Date||30/06/2021|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Full Adv Details||Click Here|
Furthermore, M tropism of CCR5 using R5 HIV isolates is a continuous rather than binary phenotype, with up to 1000 fold variation among different strains in their ability to replicate in primary monocyte derived macrophages MDM Duncan and Sattentau, 2011; Gorry et al buy zithromax online no prescription She got comfortable with the collar over time
Moazami Goudarzi Z, Fallahzadeh H, Aflatoonian A, Mirzaei M what is priligy tablets Ibuprofen Blood Pressure Levoamlodipine Torsemide Compared With Furosemide Therapy, Travelmax