North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is a Schedule –‘A’ “Mini Ratna” Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The Corporation is engaged in planning, designing & executing power projects of hydro, thermal & Solar and entering into Wind Energy Projects. The Corporation propose to engage 46 (Forty six) apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one year apprenticeship training in the following trades for its different Plants/Projects/ Establishments:
NEEPCO Apprentice Training Notice 2021 Details –
Category of apprentices – Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering Or Technology)Trade Apprentice
- Monthly Stipend – Rs 15000
Minimum Educational Qualification – a) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology Granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government. b) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology by a University. c) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institute recognized by the State Govt. or Central Govt. as equivalent to (a) and (b) above. d) A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a diploma mentioned in (a), (b), (c) above. On or before 31st July, 2019.
No. of seats – Total Nos- 34
- Assam Gas Based Power Plant (AGBPP) = 20 nos of Technician Apprentice (Elect/ Mech stream)
- Agartala Gas Turbine Combined cycle Power Plant (AGTCCPP) =10 nos • 6 no’s of Technician Apprentice (Civil Stream) • 4 nos Technician Apprentice (Elect/ Mech stream)
- Tripura Gas Based Power Plant (TGBPP)= 4 nos of Technician Apprentice (Elect/ Mech streams)
Category of apprentices – Trade Apprentice
- Monthly Stipend – Rs 14877
- Minimum Educational Qualification – ITI Trade Certificate Course from a recognized Institute approved by the State Government / Central Government on or before 31st July, 2019
No. of seats – Total Nos-12
Assam Gas Based Power Plant (AGBPP)=9 nos
- 2 nos Boiler Attendant
- Electrician = 4 nos
- Lineman = 3 nos
Eligibility Criteria for Application NEEPCO Apprentice Training Notice 2021:
- The candidate should be a resident of North East India.
- The candidate must have Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Pan Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport which is required for online registration.
- Age limit: Maximum age 28 years as on 30-06-2019 but not less than 18 years. Age relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules.
- Reservation for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Economically Weaker Section, will be as per existing Govt. of India rules.
Selection process for NEEPCO Apprentice Training 2021:
- Selection shall be based on merit as per mark secured in the engineering Diploma / ITI Course (as the case may be). If there are large numbers of applicants, the management reserves the right to conduct a written test of 100 marks and candidates shall be shortlisted based on the mark secured in the written test.
- List of selected candidates will be made available at www.neepco.co.in. The call letters will be sent through their registered email only.
How to Apply for NEEPCO Apprentice Training 2021:
Candidates must apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- For Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering or Technology)- (a)The Candidates must get himself / herself enrolled / registered with Board of Practical Training, through online enrolment at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, in www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment within a specified period of three years after passing qualifying examination.
- For Trade Apprentice (ITI pass)(a)The candidates must Log in www.apprenticeship.gov.in (b)Click Apprentices tab
- For applying of apprenticeship training at NEEPCO (both for Technician Apprentice & Trade Apprentice), the applicant should take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application and send the same through speed post along with photo copies of the following relevant documents i.e. Pass Certificate, Marksheet, Trade Certificate, Trade License, Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste /PwD Certificate, etc to TheDeputy General Manager (HR) Recruitment, NEEPCO LTD, Brookland Compound, Lower New Colony, Shillong – 793003, Meghalaya, so as to reach this office within 9th March, 2020 .The envelope should be super-scribed with Apprenticeship Training applied for____________
Closing of online registration of application – 28-02-2020
Last date of receipt of filled up application form alongwith testimonials and documents – 09-03-2020