Application are invited from Indian citizen in the prescribe Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of vacant posts mentioned below in the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Nalbari.
Vacancy Details in District Fishery Development Officer, Nalbari
Name of the Post:Driver
- Total No. of post: 1(One)
- Requisite qualification:HSLC passed
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 14000-60500/- Grade pay Rs.5200/-
- Reservation :U.R.
In case of Driver candidates:
- (a) Must possess proficiency in Driving,
- (b) Must possess a valid four wheeler Driving License-LMV) issued by the Competent Authority,
- (c) Candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organ defect/bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties,
- (d) Candidates must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses and
- (e) Required to undergo Medical Examination before appointment to the service.
Name of the Post: Grade IV
- Total No. of post:1(One)
- Requisite qualification:Class VIII passed
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 12000-520001- Grade pay Rs.3900/-
- Reservation :U.R.
Age Limit – Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. rules. 5. The last date of receipt of application is 23.12.2020.
Important Points –
- Employment Registration No. is mandatory and candidates/applicants must mention the Registration No. along with date of register in their application.
The application must be accompanied by the lollowing documents.
- A) Self attested Xerox copies of the proof of permanent residence of Assam (Voter ID or PRC)
- B) Attested copies of all certificate/Mark sheets in support of educational qualification along with age, Caste certificate including valid employment registration card.
- C) Two copies of recent passport- size photograph duly self attested.
- D) A self addressed envelope size (22cm X 10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 only.
How to Apply – Application should be submitted only by post to the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Nalbari, Vill.: Barsarkuchi, P.O.- Milanpur, Pin Code-781337, Dist-Nalbari, Assam
Pension Scheme: Government servant joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st February/2005 shall be governed by the existing Assam services (pension) Rules, 1969 and orders issued their under from time to time, so far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned that will be Governed by a new set of pension rules which are being formulated in line with the contributory pension scheme announced by the Govt of India vide Finance Department