In pursuance of DHE’s letter No. DHE/CE/misc/12/2020/4 dtd. 6/2/2020 applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of following sanctioned posts of Assistant Professor in the format prescribed by the DHE, Assam along with all testimonials from HSLC onwards and complete Biodata with contact No. and Email. The application must accompany by a Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) drawn in favour of Principal, N.N.Saikia College, Titabar payable at Panjab National Bank, Titabar Branch and it must reach to the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement.
N. N. Salkia College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 of the following subject –
- Physics. No of post : 01 Roster Point No. 01 Reservation : UR (PWI))
- Geography. No of post : 01 Roster Point No. 07 Reservation : UR
- Botany. No of post : 01 Roster Point No. 21 Reservation : OBC/MOBC
- Physics. No of post : 01 Roster Point No. 26 Reservation : OBC/MOBC
- Chemistry. No of post : 01 Roster Point No. 29 Reservation : UR-EWS
- Zoology. No of post : 01 Roster Point No. 50 Reservation : ST(H)
Qualification for N. N. Salkia College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021-
The educational qualification and selection procedure will be as per latest Govt. OM. The candidates in Service must apply through proper channel with a No Objection Certificate from the competent authority.
Age Limit – The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 1. 1.2021 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates. The candidates must have permanent residence certificate and must know local language.Principal, N. N. Salkia College, P.O. Mahar -785630 Dist. Jorhat, Assam.