The Nodal officer, Mahila Shakti Kendra/ State Resource centre for Women, Assam invites applications from eligible candidates who are citizens of India as defined under Article 5 to 9 of the Constitution of India and fulfil the eligibility criterion of educational qualification, age etc. as mentioned below against each category of purely temporary contractual engagements. The engagements have been envisaged under the scheme “Mahila Shakti Kendra” (MSK) at State Resource Centre for Women Assam.
MSK Recruitment Details 2021
1.Name of Post:Specialist Gender
- No. of Contractual Post:01
- Educational Qualification:Post Graduate in Social Worlc/Economics/Wo men’s Studies/Law/ Governance/ any other related fiel.
- Desirable:Previous experience of working with Government
- Age: Minimum 18 years & maximum 40 years for unreserved category, 43 years for and OBC/MOBC and 45 years for SC/ST( / ST -H/ P) and 50 years for persons with as on 01/01/2021 as per Govt. office Memorandum.
- Experience/ Competencies:i) Minimum experience of 3 years of working on women’s issues ii) Good knowledge of computers and ability to work in MS Office Working knowledge of spread sheet and presentation packages.
- Remuneration (Fixed) :Rs. 36,750/-per month
2.Assistant (Training & Documentation)
- No of Post:01
- Educational Qualification:Graduate in any discipline. Computer degree or diploma with Microsoft office, power point etc.
- Desirable:Tally,Managing computer systems & hardware
- Experience/ Competencies: Minimum work experience of 3 years in relevant field
- Remuneration (Fixed) :Rs. 15,750/-per month
How to Apply MSK Recruitment 2021
Candidates must submit duly signed scan copy of the application (Appendix) along with self-attested copies of the certificates In support of educational qualifications age proof, disability certificates Issued by the competent authority for the candidates belonging to PwD, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates only), Employment Exchange Registration certificate and Experience Certificates to the email ID [email protected] 11 days from the date Of issue of this advertisement.
The interested candidates having requisite educational qualification and experience may submit duly filled up Application (Application form may be downloaded from the website http://womenandchildren.assam.gov.in) addressed to “The Nodal Officer, MSK/SRCW, Assam, Sarumataria, Dr. Zakir Hussain Road, near By-lane No.11, Guwahati-36, Kamrup(M), Assam or to the email ID – [email protected]. The selection will be on the basis of a Written Test among shortlisted candidates followed by interview or Viva-Voce.