Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam invites online application in the website- https://nhm.assam.gov.in from the intending candidates having Indian citizenship as mentioned in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and having requisite qualification for recruitment to the posts of Registrar/Demonstrator/Resident Physician etc. of all the Departments in Government Medical Colleges under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam, as indicated below:-.
Vacancy Details –
Name of the Post – Registrar/Demonstrator/Resident Physician etc. in Government Medical College Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department.
No of Post – 415 (Four hundred fifteen) The number of vacancies may vary due to administrative exigencies
Scale of Pay : Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 1,82,400/- PM (Academic Level-10) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Age Limit : The candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable)-
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated 25/ 04/2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated 28/10/2015.
Educational Qualification : Registrar/Demonstrator/Resident Physician etc.
- Board Speciality – A post Graduate qualification MD/MS/MDS/DNB in the concerned subject from an institute under any Indian University recognized by National Medical Commission (previously Medical Council of India (MCI)/Dental Council of India (DCI)/National Board of Examination (NBE) for the following Departments -Anatomy, Anaesthesiology, Bio-Chemistry, Cardiology, Dermatology, Dentistry, ENT, Emergency Medicine. FSM, Medicine, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, 0 & G, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, PM&R, Radiology, Radiotherapy, Surgery, SPM (Community Medicine), TB & Chest (Pulmo-nary Medicine)
- Super Speciality:- A post Graduate qualification MD/DNB in General Medicine for Medical Super Speciality (Cardiology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology. Nephrology) A post Graduate qualification MS/DNB in General Surgery for Surgical Super Speciality (Plastic Surgery, CTVS, Neuro-Surgery, Urology, Paediatric Surgery) Candidates having DM/M.Ch/DNB in the concerned super speciality subject will be given weightage
Weightage shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17A of MHRB Regulations or any contractual engagement under any health care institute under the Health & Family Welfare Department including post P. G. contractual engagement.
Process of recruitment : Interview/Online Interview
Application fees Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam Recruitment 2020 – Application must be accompanied with required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate. No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate. Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted. OR Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https:// assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the appli-cation form. In Remarks column, candidate may write the post applied for.
How to apply for Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can submit online application in the website- https://nhm.assam.gov.in till 05/12/2020.
Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam Recruitment 2020 Notice for 415 Nos of Medical Staff,Medical Jobs,Sakori News,Sarkari Sakori,Sarkari Naukri,Career Portal Assam,Assam Career Portal,Assam Govt Jobs