Admission into Assam State Quota MBBS/BDS seats in the Government Medical & Dental Colleges of Assam after completion of 1st Round Counselling, session 2020 This is for information of all concerned that the online provisional select list of candidate after the 1st round counselling for admission into the 1st year MBBS/BDS courses, session 2020 in the Medical & Dental Colleges of Assam under Assam State quota seals has been published which is now available in the official website of this Directorate www.dme.assam.gov.in. The selected candidates are hereby directed to report to the office of the Principal of the respective Colleges with following terms and condition on 18th, 19th, and 20th, November /2020 failing of which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates must bring all requisite document in original at the time of Admission.
- Candidates shall have to deposit the original Admit Cards, Marks Sheets, Pass Certificates of HSLC and HSSLC or Equivalent examination, caste certificate and documents as specified in the MBBS/BDS Admission Rule. 2017 (Amendment upto 2020), to the Principal of the respective Colleges at the time of admission.
- A counselling fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand) only will have to be deposited at the Principal’s office at the time of admission and the rest of the admission and college fees will be informed later in due course of time.
- The admission of the candidates are subject to the satisfactory Medical fitness certificate issued by the Medical Board constituted by the respective Principal of the Colleges.
- Any candidate, who furnish false information/ declaration at the time of online selection or admission, his/her admission is liable to he cancelled at any point of time. Criminal proceedings shall be taken against such candidates for submission of false. fabricated documents/ Information under appropriate law.
- All the candidates shall have to enter in to an agreement as per the admission rule in prescribed format which will be available in the admission rule Schedule-II-A/Schedule-II-B published in this directorate website www.dme.assam.gov.in. Candidates will have to submit the agreement within 15 days from the date of their admission in the office of the Principals of Respective colleges.
- All admissions are provisional.
- College uniform is compulsory for all the student in all the Medical & Dental Colleges. College authorities shall prescribe necessary dress code.
MBBS/BDS Admission Notice 2021 in the Medical & Dental Colleges of Assam, Admission Notice,Sakori News,Assam Career Portal,Career Portal Assam Govt. Jobs in Assam