Mergherita College invited applications with complete bio- data and supporting testimonials from H.S.LC. onwards for the post of Regular Principal, Margherita College, Margherita from candidates as per DHE letter No DHE/CE/MISC/267/2016/32A dated 28.02.2019 and Govt. office Memorandum No AHE45/2019/2 Dispur dtd. 25.02.2019.
Margherita College Recruitment
Name of the Post : Principal
No of Post:01
Pay Scale:Rs.1,44,200/- to 2,18,200/- plus grade pay of Rs.10,000
Eligibility Criteria for the Principal Recruitment
Educational Qualification:Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed) from a recognized university.
- A Ph.D. Degree in concerned/ allied relevant discipline(s) in the institutions concerned with evidence of published work.
- Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of at least fifteen years of Teaching/ Research/Administration in universities/College and other institutions of Higher Education.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on performance Based Appraisal in Appendix Ill required for direct recruitment of professors in colleges.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the SC/ST/ Differently abled categories for the purpose of eligibility based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders, who have obtained their Masters Degree prior to 19th September 1991.
- A minimum of 10 research publications in peer reviewed or UGC listed journals.
- A minimum of 10 research score as per Appendix 11 at Table -2 of Govt./
- Employees Provincialised colleges is to apply through proper channel/through the Director of Higher Education, Govt. of Assam.
Age Limit:Upper age limit is 55 years as per prescribed rules.
A non refundable application fee of Rs. 5000/- (Five Thousand) only to be paid through NEFT/RTGS/Net Banking to the PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Account No 0960010106565 IFS CODE PUNB0096020 Dirak Branch Margherita and a copy of the receipt must be attached with the application form.
How to Apply for Margherita College Recruitment
Applicants should fill in the prescribed Performa issued by the DHE, Assam and send their application only through postal registered post to the President, Governing Body, Margherita College, Margherita, 786181, Tinsukia (Assam) within 15 days from the date of publications of this advertisement.
Important Dates and Links Details
|Details of Events||Crucial Dates and Links|
|Commencement of Application||20/10/2021|
|Last Date of Application||05/11/2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|