In pursuance of approval accorded by the Govt. of Assam Revenue & D.M. Department, Dispur vide No. RLR.5/2021/16, dated 3rd February, 2021, online application are hereby invited through the official website of https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/Imjorhat, Jorhat from eligible candidate who are citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India domiciled in the State of Assam for filling up of 21 numbers of sanctioned vacant Post of Mandal (Grade-Ill) in the Amalgamated Establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat District as per category wise reservation under the Govt. norms of 100 point roster in the Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- —60,500/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Mandal Recruitment in DC Office Jorhat 21 Post
Name of post: Mandal Gr-III
No of posts: 21
Category wise reservation of vacancies as per 100 point roster.
- UR: 11
- OBC/ MOBC: 2
- SC: 2
- STP: 1
- STH: 5
Pay Scale : Rs. 14,000/- — 60,500/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/-
Eligibility Criteria of Mandal Recruitment in DC Office Jorhat
Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January, 2021. The upper age relaxation for S.C & S.T candidates is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years.
Educational Qualification for Mandal Recruitment in DC Office Jorhat
- (a) The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- (b) The candidate must possess valid 6 (six) months RCCC training certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- (c) The candidate must possess 6 (Six) months diploma/certificate (both English & Assamese) in computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Selection Process of Mandal Recruitment in DC Office Jorhat
- Phase I: The candidates, whose applications are accepted as per eligibility Criteria shall have to appear in a written test. The written test (Paper -1) will consist of 100 Marks of objective type question comprising of questions from General English/ Assamese/General Knowledge and Knowledge on Survey and settlement. The duration of written test will be 1 (one) hour.
- Phase II: 1:2 nos. of candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the written examination against the each category of the post. The selected candidates shall have to appear in a Computer type writing test of 50 Marks in both Assamese and English language.
The final list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in both written test and computer test. The selection will be strictly on merit basis and the character and antecedent will be verified through the concerned Superintendent of Police before issue of appointment letter.
Admit Card of Mandal Recruitment in DC Office Jorhat
Written test will be held on 20.02.2021 from 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M . The Calling letter /Admit Card will be notified through the https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmjorhat .The candidates will be able to download their calling letter/admit card from the said website.
The list of the selected candidates will be notified in the official website www.jorhat.nic.in of Jorhat District.
How to apply for Mandal Recruitment in DC Office Jorhat
The application must be submitted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmjorhat.
Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of all testimonials such as
- Educational Qualification certificates
- RCCC training passed certificate
- Income & Asset certificate in Annexure-l for Economically Weaker Section(EWS) category
- Age proof certificates
- Caste certificate
- Valid Employment Exchange card
- Good quality of photograph with white background
- The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and upload scanned copy of NOC of the HOD of the parent department.
Important Dates of DC Jorhat Recruitment 2021
Starting date of submission of application: 10 AM, 7th February 2021
Last date of submission of online application: 5 PM, 13th February 2021