In pursuance of approval accorded by rho Govt. of Assam. Revenue & DM Department, Disputes letter No. RLR.121/2010/309, Dated: 19.10.2020 and letter No. RLR.12112010/310, Dated: 19.10.2020, online application are hereby invited through the official website of https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmlakhimpur/ from eligible candidates who are citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 8 of the constitution of India domiciled in the State of Assam for the following Post –
Mandal Recruitment 2021 in DC Office Lakhimpur Details
Name of the Post – Mandal (Gr-III)
- No of Post – 14 Numbers of sanctioned in the Amalgamated Establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur
- Scale of Pay – Pay Band-14,000/- 60.500/- & Grade Pay 6,2001- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules. Category wise reservation of vacancies per 100 point roster:
- Reservation – UR – 8, STP – 1, STH – 3, EWS – 2
Age Limit – Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January. 2020. The upper age relaxable for SC & ST candidates is upto 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is upto 43 years as per Govt. norms.
- (a) The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- (b) The candidate must pcisses a valid 6 (Six) Months RCCC Training Passed Cerdficate from Assam Survey & Settlement training Centre. Dakhingaon. Guwahati.
- (c) The candidate must posses a minimum 6 (Six) months Diploma Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized Institute.
How to Apply for Mandal Recruitment 2021
The applications must be submitted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmlakhimpur
No other forms of application will be entertained Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of all testimonials such as Education Qualification Certificates RCCC Training Passed Certificate, income& Asset Certificate In Annexure-I for Economically Weaker Section (EVYS) category, Age Proof Certificates, Caste Certificate, valid Employment Exchange Card, Good quality of Photograph with White Background. The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and upload scanned copy of NOC of the concerned department.
Last Date – The Applications will be received online from Midnight of 02.01.2021 to the Midnight of 17.01.2021
Selection procedure for Mandal Recruitment 2021 in DC Office Lakhimpur
Phase-I: Candidates. whose applications are accepted as per eligible criteria will be required to appear in an objective type written examination. The written examination will consist of Paper-I of 100 marks respectively. The duration of written examination will be of 2 hours.
- Paper – 1
- Subject – a. English/Language Test b. Assamese/Language Test c. General knowledge d. Knowledge on Survey and Settlement
- Total Marks – 100
Phase-II:1:4 Nos. of candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained In the Written examinations as per category wise post. The shortlisted candidates shall have to appear in the Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) for 50 marks. The short listed candidate shall bring original documents for verification on the day of the Computer Proficiency Test (Practical).
Phase-III: The final list shall be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test (Practical). The Selection will be strictly on merit basis.
Date of Written Test – Written examination will be held on 07.02.2021 the Call Letter/Admit Card win be notified through the https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmlakhimpur/. The candidates will be able to download their Call Letter/Admit Card from the said website.
The list of shortlisted candidates will be notified in the Lakhimpur District official website www.lakhimpurm.nic.in
- Candidature of candidates is provisional and the Selection Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment after proper scrutiny of the educational and other relevant documents.
- No application fees shall be paid by the candidates and canvassing directly or Indirectly in any form by the candidates shall lead to disqualification of his candidature.
- The selected candidates for appointment shall have to give an undertaking that they will abide by New Pension Scheme Rule of Govt. of Assam. No.TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.